Page 32 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NYTs: How to Reduce World Fertility
    May 17, 1985
    https://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/17/o...ty-244978.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NYC: Alleged Fentanyl Ring Kingpins Released Without Bail Thanks To New Dem Social Justice Law

Jamie White - January 29, 2020 -
    Attempt to reign in $7 million drug operation dismissed as ‘racist’ by woke left.

EXCLUSIVE! CDC Believes Coronavirus Has Broken Containment On The West Coast

Infowars.com - January 29, 2020 -
    Mike Adams joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the reports of coronavirus breaking out in the U.S.

Gold Prices Surge as Coronavirus Fears Shake Market Confidence

RT - January 28, 2020 -
    Central banks starting to hoard the precious metal like ‘Scrooge McDuck’

How Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda

Brandon Smith | Alt-Market.com - January 30, 2020 -
    The globalist agenda is complicated in design but simple in its goals: Order out of chaos.

Large Group of “Violent, Organized” Migrants Swarm Hungary Border

Dan Lyman - January 29, 2020 -
    Up to 70 migrants blitz Hungary’s border fence

Watch: Brexit Party Leader Nigel Farage’s Mic Cut During Fiery Speech to European Parliament

Infowars.com - January 29, 2020 -
    Longtime MEP waves Union Jack flag as farewell to EU parliament in Brussels.

WHO: World Owes China ‘Gratitude and Respect’ for Botched Coronavirus Response

The Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said on Wednesday that China deserves “gratitude and respect” from the international community for their efforts to contain the novel coronavirus outbreak within the country’s borders.

Obamacare Architect: U.S. Should Stop Being ‘Hysterical’ About Coronavirus

Appearing Thursday on CNBC, Obamacare architect Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel said the U.S. should “stop panicking and being hysterical” about the Chinese coronavirus — even as the virus death toll rises and continues spreading to new countries.