Page 101 of 268 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Watch Live: Hollywood Pedophilia Exposed! They Can’t Put The Cat Back In The Bag
    War Room - July 16, 2020 -

What will the elite do once they’ve been totally exposed?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In watching this McViegh documentary with the aid of deep state hind sight it is increasingly clear that this was another Deep State Operation aimed at demonizing white men, the patriot movement and further the gun confiscation agenda. Biden was a key player in this!

Declassified Documents Reveal Key New York Times Russiagate Piece Was Complete Lies

Sputnik - July 18, 2020 -
    ‘We have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with intelligence officials,’ says Peter Strzok in internal FBI memo.

Attorney Demanding Another Prosecution of Roger Stone Had Argued For Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein To Be Exonerated

Lawyer covers for pedophile but says Stone is ‘assaulting Constitution’

I see the globalist agenda will starve many to death.
    Food is plowed under for lack of people and other reasons.
    The shelves are becoming bare.
    The one good thing to come from the planned starvation is that collisions with deer and
    other tasty animals will soon become nonexistent as they will be all in the freezer.
    Wild game was hard to find during the engineered depression of the '30s

Video: Restaurant Deploys Entry Portal Spraying Customers With Disinfectant

Kelen McBreen - July 20, 2020 -
    Americans being conditioned to go through additional security measures.