Page 96 of 268 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Stacey Abrams: ‘COVID Is a Risk’ — We Are Pushing Vote from Home for November

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nate-majority/

Deep state in save it’s ass mode..
    Even though there isn’t much difference let’s do our best to make the Soros money fail.

Kanye West says he is running for US president – and he has won the backing of Elon Musk

Sky News | The American rap star posted a message to his Twitter followers in which he suggested he was entering the 2020 presidential race.

Virginia Officials Order American Flag Removed from Construction Site

An American flag was removed from a construction site in Richmond, Virginia, on Friday after officials claimed it was a potential target for protesters.
    “Over the past month we’ve seen buildings and structures around Capitol Square vandalized and flags, dumpsters, a bus and other items set ablaze during demonstrations around the city,” spokeswoman for the Virginia Department of General Services Dena Potter said in an email, according to the Hill.

Piers is depressed

Pro-Palestinian Black Lives Matter Protests in USA Call for ‘Death to America’

At pro-Palestinian Black Lives Matter rallies in New York and Washington, chants were heard calling for “Death to Israel,” “Death to America” and “From Gaza to Minnesota, globalize the Intifada!”

Deborah Danan1,266