Page 74 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sunday Live: President Trump Declares Antifa Terrorist Organization Following Chinese-Funded Leftist Insurrection

Infowars.com - May 31, 2020 -
    Watch and share this critical live link to bypass the coordinated censorship!

Blue States Eliminated Our Grandparents For Campaign Donations

Jon Bowne - May 31, 2020 -
    At least 56,000 Americans have been wiped out in nursing homes or other long-term care facilities over the past four months.

Portland Mayor Tweets Excuses For Rioting, “Response To Years Of Systemic Injustice”

Governor Kate Brown

@OregonGovBrown

George Floyd. Breonna Taylor. Ahmaud Arbery. Philando Castile. Alton Sterling. Too many Black lives taken by racist violence. Far too many. Mourning their loss is not enough. We must commit ourselves to racial justice.

"Racial Justice" This will be the buzz word used in CW2

The Soros Army

Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi Attacks President Trump – Refuses to Condemn Leftist Looters and Rioters! (VIDEO)

Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter, Chiara, arrested at Manhattan protest.
    Oh, how I wish I could post Chiara's picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

The Soros Army

Soros funds criminals to help with these protests .they incite to riot,destroy property,and are basically responsible for death or injury that may occur during the events.
    Soros should be in jail, instead he's a guest on tv programs.
    Almost everyone knows his connections to the (anarchists) ,except the fbi apparently.