Page 36 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Default Useful Idots

Survey Finds People Who Identify as Left-Wing More Likely to Have Been Diagnosed With a Mental Illness
    The data speaks for itself.
    A new survey of more than 8,000 people has found that those who identify with left-wing political beliefs are more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental illness.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI busts "Terrorist group"

Watch Live: Twitter Announces New Social Credit Score As Coronavirus Spreads Out-of-Control Globally

Infowars.com - February 21, 2020 -
    This Friday edition of the Alex Jones Show is going to be absolutely jam-packed with key information and bombshell guests! Watch and share if you believe in a pro-human future!

Joe Biden Says He Is Going After Gun Manufacturers, ‘I’m Coming For You, Period’…

Rapper Denied Entry to Planet Fitness For Questioning Transgender Children

Boosie Badazz accused of “transphobic tirade” for telling Dwyane Wade he shouldn’t allow his son to “cut his dick off.”

Last edited by Lenno; 02-21-2020 at 02:29 PM.

YouTube Bans Christian Broadcaster TruNews For ‘Hate Speech’

By: Chris Menahan | Information Liberation 9 hours ago

Did The Fed Just Reveal Its Plans For A Digital Dollar Replacement?

Thanks to the Fed, the idea that you can go into a store and anonymously purchase something with cash might soon be obsolete...

Bezos has flown to New Zealand!
    A very real sign that massive trouble is coming, is when the Elite of the world start bugging-out to their hideaways located far away. Today we get news that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has arrived in New Zealand; his private jet is seen at Wellington Airport. It appears Bezos has bugged-out! ! ! !
    His Gulfstream G650ER jet, which seats eight and cost an estimated US$65 million, touched down in the windy city, but NO ONE will confirm if the 56-year-old businessman was on board.
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php

Bezos, who founded Amazon 25 years ago, has a stake in the company that is worth more than US$100 billion. His total net worth is an estimated US$130 billion.
    A Wellington Airport spokeswoman said she was unable to either confirm or deny whether Bezos had landed in the city.
    Information of that nature would not normally be provided to media, as it was confidential, she said.
    The jet was managed by ExecuJet, the Wellington Airport spokeswoman said.
    When contacted, an ExecuJet spokesman said he had no comment to make on the matter.
    "I don't comment to the media about my business," he said.
    In September of 2018, news stories arose detailing how the richest 1% were making Survival Bunkers in New Zealand.
    At the time, two 150-ton survival bunkers journeyed by land and sea from a Texas warehouse to the shores of New Zealand, where they were buried 11 feet underground.
    Seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have purchased bunkers from Rising S Co. and planted them in New Zealand in the past two years (2016-201, said Gary Lynch, the manufacturer’s general manager. At the first sign of an apocalypse — nuclear war, a killer germ, a French Revolution-style uprising targeting the 1 percent — the Californians plan to hop on a private jet and hunker down, he said.
    “New Zealand is an enemy of no one,” Lynch said in an interview from his office in Murchison, Texas, southeast of Dallas. “It’s not a nuclear target. It’s not a target for war. It’s a place where people seek refuge.”