Page 182 of 189 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1882

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Conservative Purge Won’t Stop With Big Tech

A great darkness sweeps across the world.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Finally Professor Tosspot gets round to taking on an infamous film Director. Get ready to experience the insanity of Neil Breen as the good Professor talks you through madness and film making. Globalist UnterMind!
    <span dir="auto" class="style-scope yt-formatted-string">

RIGGED: Twitter Admits “Bug” Covered Up for the Lincoln Project’s Predator

HIDING OUT: Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Vacationed in French Polynesia as Big Tech Platform Banned Trump

Establishment elitist coward.

Amazon and Ring under fire after revealing authorities can keep homeowner videos forever, endangering user privacy

(Natural News) The video doorbell company Ring is taking some heat after it revealed that authorities can keep homeowners’ videos forever and share them with any party they choose. Hundreds of police forces in the U.S. have formed partnerships with the company, who says the technology can help tackle crimes like burglary and … [Read More...]

Why hasn’t Jack Dorsey been arrested for lying under oath about Twitter’s censorship policies?

(
    Natural News) The latest Project Veritas bombshell exposes Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as a lying traitor who, contrary to what he told Congress under oath, is actively censoring conservatives on his tyrannical platform. A Twitter insider recorded Dorsey admitting recently that while the company is currently "focused on one account," … [Read More...]

Last edited by Lenno; 01-17-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Project Veritas Video: Twitter Exec Vijaya Gadde Lays Out ‘Global Approach’ to Censor Americans

Report: Google and Facebook Made a ‘Secret Deal’ to Dominate Online Advertising

The New York Times recently outlined the inner workings of a secret deal between Facebook and Google that allowed the companies to jointly dominate the online advertising market.

CNN Demands Cable Companies Blacklist OAN and Newsmax TV

After spending five years attempting to claim President Trump stole the 2016 election, after five years of pushing the Russia Collusion Hoax, after five years of promoting and encouraging violence against Trump and his supporters, the far-left CNN is now demanding that its competition at OAN and Newsmax TV be blacklisted.

Country Star John Rich Says Conservative Rockers Are Being ‘Muzzled’ by the Industry

Country star John Rich revealed this week that fellow artists have told him that they are being “muzzled” by the industry “when it comes to them expressing their frustration and anger about the targeting of conservatives.”

Dating App Bumble Disables Filter on Political Beliefs to ‘Prevent Misuse’

Dating app Bumble has temporarily disabled a feature allowing users to filter potential matches based on their political leanings. The company cryptically announced it had disabled the feature to “prevent misuse” after social media posts indicated some users were changing their political leanings to try to locate other users who attended the Capitol Hill protest.