Page 102 of 268 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

WHO and UN Act to Censor Social Media to Stop an “Infodemic”

Rex Jones | Infowars.com - July 20, 2020 -
    Globalist agencies promoting news that fits their agenda, censoring dissenters.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

College calls police on student for email mocking diversity demands, as free speech dies on campuses across the country

(Natural News) Once considered bastions of free speech and expression, America’s college campuses today are no longer zones where students can exchange and debate differing ideas. These days, most colleges and universities are ‘owned’ by Left-wing Nazi-like authoritarians who don’t tolerate any ‘wrongthink’ — that is, ideas and thoughts … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Google Search Blacklists Major Conservative Websites in New Censorship Purge

Paul Joseph Watson - July 21, 2020 -
    Breitbart, Daily Caller, Human Events & Infowars all disappear from search results.

Yesterday’s Google “Glitch” that Disappeared Conservative Websites Reveals Secret Blacklist – Proves CEO Sundar Pichai Lied to Congress Under Oath