Page 106 of 268 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Ian Miles Cheong: Far-left activists raided Portland suburban neighborhoods and get confronted by Portland PD. Portland police drove Antifa out of the suburbs with the use of crowd control munitions and pepper spray. What are these barbarians doing outside the city?
    [If the Antifa/BLM/RevComs try this in some conservative suburbs, they will be praying for the police to protect them from the locals.]
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289841043039379
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Met Police destroyed records for the night Prince Andrew allegedly had sex with teenager in London, says former Royal protection officer

Daily Mail - August 2, 2020 -
    Scotland Yard made the admission to a former Royal protection officer who told The Mail on Sunday he believed Andrew may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001.

CIA Fabricated Russiagate ‘Evidence’, Says Former NSA Tech Chief

Zero Hedge - August 2, 2020 -
    Bill Binney breaks down the evidence he wants to present in court against the Obama administration’s CIA.