Page 111 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

https://pressfortruth.ca/the-new-wor...ick-at-a-time/

The New World Order is trending on Twitter today because there’s a virus spreading right now that is being exposed for what it really is…This virus is effecting the minds of those who are infected by it and unfortunately it spreads quite easily from person to person. But its not what you’re thinking…Unlike Covid-19 this virus effects children first, who then in turn infect many others as they go about their daily lives. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth explains what this virus is, who it is effecting and most importantly what you can do to free yourself from its clutches.
    video at link

https://pressfortruth.ca/the-highwir...ation-program/

Del Bigtree’s YouTube channel “The Highwire” was recently terminated by Google in yet another example of blatant censorship coming at the hands of the major tech conglomerates in Silicon Valley. Doctors, scientists, and now journalists who dare to challenge the status quo narrative are being censored, silenced and pushed to the back corner of the internet. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Del Bigtree of The Highwire about his channel being deleted, the coming mass mandatory vaccination program and most importantly what you as an individual can do TODAY to protect yourself moving forward in this post Covid-19(84) nightmare.
    video at link

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Is Black Lives Matter Run By Witches?

Another instance of Democrat-linked occultism exposed

https://www.infowars.com/is-black-lives-matter-run-by-witches/