Page 117 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

The LSM Fun Continues!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Crimes Against Humanity

good vid

Forced COVID-19 Testing At Highway Checkpoints Announced By Dems Hawaii News Now - August 29, 2020 -

Following the W.H.O. directive, Hawaii follows Australia and Spain’s lead on imposing medical martial law.

Hundreds Of Parents Protest Mandatory Flu Shot Order By State Health Officials

Jamie White - August 30, 2020 -
    Just wait until they attempt to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine nationwide.

Breaking News Alert! Pentagon Exposes Dem Coup Plot Against Trump

Infowars.com - August 29, 2020 -
    Meanwhile, blue states announce COVID-19 checkpoints and forced testing — watch now and spread the live link!

Facebook to Censor 'Support' For Kyle Rittenhouse; Blocks All Searches For His Name Facebook has announced they intend to censor content that "praises, supports, or represents" Kyle Rittenhouse because they've chosen to label him a "mass shooter" and they've begun blocking all search results for his name.
    ... (more)

UN Propaganda Prepares Pacific Islanders For The Rise of the New World Order