Page 125 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Confirmed: Soros Main Funder of Antifa Terrorist Groups Worldwide, Plus BLM Pledges Allegiance to Satan

The Alex Jones Show - September 15, 2020 -
    Also, Dr. Sherry Tenpenny covers the dangers of vaccines and the coming forced inoculations – tune in!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Globalists reach new lows defending the Pedo movie "Cuties"

Joe Biden Endorses Michigan Democrat Who Blogged About 4-Year-Old Girls Wearing Thong Underwear

Mitt Romney Slams Hunter Biden, Burisma Probe: ‘Not Legitimate Role of Government to be Used as an Effort to Damage Political Opponents’

The man is owned by Chyna

Fox News Harris Faulkner and Crew Have Meltdown When Newt Gingrich Accurately Points Out George Soros Funding of Radical District Attorneys…
    Posted on September 16, 2020 by sundance
    CTH has previously mentioned the not-so-subtle agenda carried by several FOX news hosts including the generously dissonant Harris Faulkner. However, today the effort to pretend not to know was on full display as the FOX crew awkwardly shut down Newt Gingrich for calling out George Soros. WATCH:
    https://theconservativetreehouse

Fox's shut down of Gingrich exposed in slo-mo

Obama-Appointed Judge Blocks Postmaster General Louis DeJoy From Making Operation Changes to USPS Ahead of Election