Page 13 of 268 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

USSA Government Asks Apple & Google To Hand Over Info On Gun Owners

The authoritarian dystopian future has been here for a while now, but this is simply more evidence of humanity’s disregard for freedom and independence

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is how they will disarm America through Red Flag Laws:
    Experimental 'blood test' accurately screens for PTSD - Medical Xpress

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-...eens-ptsd.html Anonymous View
    20 hours ago ... An artificial intelligence tool—which analyzed 28 physical and molecular measures, all but one from blood samples—confirmed with 77 percent ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Beto the Post Turtle

Democrat Pulls The Most EVIL Sh* I have Ever Seen, Calls On Tech Monopoly To RESTRICT Our RIghts

I would say that that this video is probably most effective at de-programing people who are of average to above-average intelligence who can parse the words being spoken by the interviewer and Mr. E. Michael Jones contrasted to the images of provocative teenage females as they "dance". The contrast of the visual of sexual imagery with the audio of words that explain how obscenity laws were abandoned and forgotten, while showing said obscenities thru the eye to the viewer, is a propaganda that can go deep into the mind and "unmask" the carnal from the immaterial.
    It's powerful stuff that should be considered in a serious way.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nqAIh80mCIe5/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/nqAIh80mCIe5/