Page 136 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Twitter Locks Gorka’s Account over Hunter Pic
    Twitter Locks Sebastian Gorka’s Account, Demands Removal of Tweet About Hunter Biden

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-hunter-biden/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Last edited by Lenno; 10-15-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

so the Neutral Objective Journalist from Neutral Objective C-SPAN who just so happened to have been a Former Intern for Joe Biden got caught conspiring with Anti-Trump Operatives on Twitter days before the debate he was scheduled to moderate and, when caught, he claimed he was HACKED and would never ever conspire against Trump and all the rest of the Media swore on a stack of Talmuds that they believed the Neutral Objective Journalist because he would Never Lie

and then a week later he admitted he lied? lol
    https://www.mediaite.com/news/c-span-suspends-political-d

I see that YouTube has taken down all Alex Jones related content and even 'disappeared' the channel page

"I hate the mainstream media - I was able to directly connect Hunter Biden's Chinese business partner to the Chinese Army with public documents on google and 2 hours of work.

Where are the journalists? Not at the NY Times, Washington Post or any of the cable news outlets."

Ice Age Farmer and like personalities being shut-down:
    The Ice Age Farmer discord server was deleted for "spreading misinformation," as big tech censorship ramps up. Canada is building isolation camps as speculation about a COVID21 fueled lockdown grows. China bans farming of most wild animals, as Walmart forces its suppliers to "decarbonize" -- both of which aim to end animal agriculture. Christian breaks it down.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pusWA-lvk

Food supply attacks; global map
    http://www.iceagefarmer.com/fire/

RNC Says Twitter Made Illegal, Corporate Contribution to Biden Campaign

https://www.infowars.com/posts/rnc-says-twitter-made-ille