Page 153 of 268 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

YouTube is BLACKMAILING Me For Talking About the Election, The Online PURGE Has Begun

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It May Be a While!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Terrence Popp@redonkulas

13h·

Public service announcement:
    We all know that the YouTube system of "manual review" for monetization is weapons grade bullshit. The rules are nebulous on paper and not applied equally on the platform.
    BUTT! Whenever your videos actually do get manually reviewed, even if your video isn't live yet, it registers the review in the view counter.
    So how does YouTube intend to explain this? Two videos that don't conform to their political bias that were both "manually reviewed" and found to be guilty of "hateful content".... and yet no one watched them.
    This is proof of YouTube's political bias. Revoke their 230 privileges immediately until they declare themselves a platform.