Page 159 of 268 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

John Kerry Talks ‘Great Reset’: ‘We’re at the Dawn of Extremely Exciting Time’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...exciting-time/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They Never Thought We Would Do It

Here’s a List of Republicans Who Have Turned Their Backs on Trump, Calling for Him to Concede

Most of Trump’s supporters have vowed that they will never vote for republicans again, unless there is an audit of every single vote in every single swing state. Mitt Romney – UT
    Marco Rubio – FL
    Mike Shirkey – MI
    Mike DeWine – OH
    Brian Kemp – GA
    Brad Raffensperger – GA
    Pat Toomey – PA
    Liz Cheney – WY
    Larry Hogan – MD
    Fred Upton – MI
    John Cornyn – TX
    James Lankford – OK
    Lisa Murkowski – AK
    Ben Sasse – NE
    Susan Collins – ME
    Jim Durkin – IL
    Dan Young – AK
    Francis Rooney – FL
    John Shimkus – IL
    Adam Kinzinger – IL
    Paul Mitchell – MI
    Don Bacon – NE
    Tom Reed – NY
    Will Hurd – TX
    John Kurtis – UT
    Denver Riggleman – VA

TREASON: GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes – source

In July of this year, Natural News reported how California Gov. Gavin Newsom was caught wiring half a billion dollars to communist China as part of a “massive face mask money laundering scheme.” Back in April, even the mainstream media was questioning what Newsom was up to when it was revealed that he had wired half a billion dollars to an electric car company in China

Belgian Police Will Knock on Doors at Christmas to Enforce Rules