Page 167 of 268 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

YouTube To Delete Content That 'Undermines' 2020 US Election Results
    [Goolag owns YooToob. Welcome to the USSA/CCP, comrades!]
    YouTube will begin removing any content they deem to be 'misleading' by alleging widespread voter fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US election, according to Bloomberg.

The Google subsidiary says it will remove videos claiming President Trump won due to counting errors or software glitches (regardless of whether they're evidence of said instances, we assume).

"Yesterday was the safe harbor deadline for the U.S. Presidential election and enough states have certified their election results to determine a President- elect," said YouTube in a statement.

The company says it's terminated over 8,000 channels and 'thousands of misleading elections-related videos' for violating preexisting policies. Over 77% of those were automatically removed before they had 100 views.

As Bloomberg notes, YouTube suspended news network OAN and completely demonetized their channel on November 24 over an 'unlisted' video on their channel which was not not able to be viewed publicly. They were prevented from posting new content for one week as well.
    [rest at link]

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/youtube-delete-content-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Not satire: Antipope Bergoglio giving Vatican employees Tylenol pills as Christmas gift.

I remember being told that before the usurpation by Antipope Bergoglio, Vatican employees received a bottle of Prosecco, an Italian Christmas cake, and AN EXTRA MONTH’S WAGES every Christmas.
    This year, wanting to ride the coattails of the largest crime against humanity ever perpetrated which the Antichurch is a full and enthusiastic collaborator, and demonstrating a hamfisted lack of self-awareness the likes of which has never been seen, Antipope Bergoglio is giving people a handful of Tylenol as their Christmas gift.
    Paracetamol is what acetaminophen – brand name TYLENOL – is called in Europe.
    Reportage here.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Goodbye Youtube

It's True

YouTube Now Censoring Virtually Any Trump Content With Warnings…

I was looking for a reliable, clean feed to show the marches for President Trump today in D.C. for y’all to watch and got this warning. Searching for nearly ANYTHING related to the marches today produce this same warning. Insanity.