Page 177 of 268 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Matthew Bracken
    So, an hour and a half into our weekly The Modern Survivalist podcast, the commie YT censors yanked the plug. I assumed it was because we were talking about stolen elections, slavery vs freedom, and the January 6 mass rally in DC.

But no. FerFal enquired of our YT overlords, and they informed him that it was because we were spreading "disinformation" about the totally safe experimental RNA Covid-19 vaccine that all peasants must take for our own good, with no questions asked, and no "disinformation" spread. It seems that us deplorable peasants must just line up for our shots, and not speak ill of our supreme overlords, and their wonderful plans for all humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheModernSurvivalist/videos
    Read more

Way of the World; Surviving 2021
    Click on this link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y2bIXIJhk

Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Roberts

(Natural News) Attorney Lin Wood has been peeling away the layers of evil, revealing the truth about how the entire world is controlled by a global cabal of extortionists who blackmail top leaders with video tapes that capture their acts of pedophilia and child murder. This has been covered by the independent media for years, but the … [Read More...]

Warner Bros. signs ‘trained Marxist’ BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors to produce TV shows

(Natural News) Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, the self-proclaimed “trained marxist” who has unleashed a wave of anti-white revolutionary violence throughout the country, is getting rewarded for fomenting domestic terrorism with a Hollywood deal. (Article by Shane Trejo republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com) She has … [Read More...]

So, yesterday, my live podcast with FerFal, aka The Modern Survivalist, was nuked in mid-broadcast for violating YouTube's Supreme Global Guidelines. It was just dumped into the memory hole.
    Fernando inquired of YT as to why this happened. Some lessons were learned. One was a confirmation that YT uses a voice-to-text program on ALL uploads to check them for "forbidden words and ideas." And if you use the wrong words, the robot AI decider will just pull the plug.
    [I wonder what will happen when the programmed robot AI deciders are flying around in drones, seeking out "global thought criminals," armed with lasers?]
    Anyway, the text image here is what YT deemed to permit us global serfs to know about the limits of free speech in the USA in 2021. Don't cross these lines, the AI robots may allow you to speak.
    @WRSA

Liberals obligingly deliver “Positive Change” outline detailing how to force ‘reeducation’ for conservatives

(Natural News) This 'recommendation' reads like a re-educational camp flyer, so that conservatives can be "conformed" to the liberal "vision" for the U.S. (Article by Georgette republished from ConservativeDailyPost.com) If you're wondering just what liberals are eager to do if they regain power (highly doubtable given the amount of … [Read More...]