Page 180 of 268 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Felix Rex 22 hours ago

Instant Premiere in 10 mins. Will be banned for speaking about the President of the USA, so I thought I would explain why male feminists are loathed by women and even feminists that have vaginas. See you there. I'll be in the chat. https://youtu.be/sfHcbuUWgHM

SeaTactics 1 hour ago

MAJOR UPDATE: Due to Kadokawa recently mass striking ReZero content of any kind from friends like @Echidnut and @HollowGraphic all the way to other creators like @Kyle Robes - from here on out there will be no further mention of ReZero and all ReZero content will be taken down until further notice. We will not be covering the show on King of Anime due to this as well. AS SOON AS I CAN I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL. While I hope it doesn't come to this, I refuse to cover a show which disrespects the ReZero Youtubing community. Not a very happy ReZero Day for everyone.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Actually, it is "Truth is not allowed".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Mark Dice The Purge Continues

UK Bank Threatens to Cancel Accounts if Customers Refuse to Wear Masks https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/01/14/uk-bank-threa