Page 194 of 268 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Google accused of allowing advertisers to search for ‘white supremacist’ keywords on YouTube – including ‘All lives matter’

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Google Shadow Bans Searches For “Riots Today” Following Violent Unrest in Minnesota

Big Tech murdered Americans by censoring safe and effective Covid-19 treatments

(Natural News) Censorship by the mainstream media and Big Tech of early treatment options for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) resulted in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, says Dr. Peter McCullough. A well-qualified physician who works as an internist and cardiologist, as well as a professor of medicine at Texas A&M … [Read More...]

YouTube bans Sebastian Gorka, deletes entire channel

by Didi Rankovic | Reclaim The Net April 14th 2021

Pope Francis calls for a New World Order inhabited by fully vaccinated slaves

(Natural News) In an April 4 letter he sent to the Spring 2021 virtual meeting of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Pope Francis officially called for a new system of "global governance" and "universal vaccines" to cure the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) and other pressing "problems." The letter, which only … [Read More...]