Page 195 of 268 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Leaked documents show that Google and the FTC have been engaged in a decades-long criminal cover-up

(Natural News) Google's team of lawyers made a huge mistake with the release of key documents requested by a group of state attorneys general. Portions of the documents that should have been redacted were left in plain sight, revealing illegal behavior on Google's part with regards to its massive advertising monopoly. Google's online … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tucker: Elites pushed false narrative to get what they want

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Us peasants can block YouTube. They have proven themselves as something to block.

When I saw that picture of some female saying the Nuclear Family must be destroyed, I thought she was
    talking about the high priests of war that promote nuclear bombs.
    Then I noticed she is a self professed Jew, and the real meaning of her words became clear.

sFacebook Removes Post By Breonna Taylor’s Mother Criticizing Black Lives Matter

by Jamie White Tells you everything you need to know about the left's priorities -- it's not about black lives, it's about controlling the narrative.

"I’ve watched [BLM] raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us...talk about fraud," Tamika Palmer had posted

https://www.infowars.com/posts/faceb...-lives-matter/

Mastercard Releases Carbon Footprint Calculator For Banks

https://www.technocracy.news/mastercard-releases-carbon-f

If you are using Windows 10, you’ve been warned. As of June 15, they will aggressively assert their “license” rights to their product via their new TOS agreement that does not require your consent. They have and will exercise their right to access all of their OS and Apps, 3rd party Apps using their code and your files and communications. Why bother with a warrant when Microsoft can get the info with a keystroke, if you block their “updates” and/or access, the programs will time out. If you depend on Windows OS for business, I suggest you revert to Windows 7 as it is not supported anymore, will not be updated and has a separate TOS that cannot be updated accordingly. Your printer drivers and associated apps will still support Windows 7.
    You will also want to cancel your Microsoft account after scrubbing all product traces and logs.
    If you use programs such as Adobe Acrobat, understand that Adobe already slipstreams through Microsoft “updates” to access their program and files even if you think you have blocked them from online access.
    The new dawn has already arrived, you have been warned, act accordingly.

NBC News Deceptively Edits Bodycam Footage So Viewers Don’t See Knife in Ma’Kiyah Bryant’s Hand Moments Before Officer Shoots Her Dead (VIDEO)