Page 196 of 268 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Amazon Regularly Forces Employees To Confess Unconscious Racial Bias
    A company insider described Amazon's "equity" culture to The Daily Wire.
    [Mao's "Red Guard" cultural revolution is coming to America.]
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/whistleblower-amazon-regul
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube CEO Wins 'Freedom Of Expression' Award Sponsored By... YouTube

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nsored-youtube

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook blocks users from sharing news reports on Black Lives Matter co-founder’s mansions

(Natural News) Facebook is working to quash distribution of revelations about how the leading Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization’s homosexual co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors has enriched herself, as evidenced by the purchase of no less than four high-end residences totalling $3.2 million. (Article by Calvin Freiburger republished … [Read More...]

Information-Management in the U.S. Dictatorship April 24, 2021

Instead of fearing to be held to account like the Nazis were at Nuremberg, America’s tyrants face no such international prosecutions whatsoever.

Eric Zuesse

If you want to know why so many Twitter Bluechecks, whether Dem or GOP, toe the party line, it's because so many of them are getting paid to do it.

This is why they fall in line behind the likes of Tim Scott or Nikki Haley or Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner.

It's all a scam.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/10/majid-padellan-bro

CBS’s Junk Poll Claiming “85% Approved of Biden’s Speech” Interviewed Only 169 Republicans Out of 1,000 Viewers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/cbss-junk-poll-claiming-85-approved-bidens-speech-interviewed-169-republicans-1000-viewers/

YouTube gives itself “free expression” award then brags about censoring dissent

(Natural News) YouTube’s CEO Susan Wojcicki won the Freedom Forum Institute’s "Free Expression Award" on Friday in a ceremony sponsored by her own company. So basically, YouTube awarded themselves a "free expression" award then their CEO bragged about how much they censor people on the platform. (Article by Mac Slavo republished … [Read More...]