Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Hey breezy,

Not trying to steal your thread, or anything like that, but a vary narrow portion of what was mentioned here namely transhumanism, augmentation, hybrids can be read in my thread in the Root Cellar. If anyone wanted to read more in that line, or have a starting point for further research, i just wanted to suggest it.

We even talk some of the "Singularity" and the book by Kurzweld.

I just find it interesting that in so many diverse aspects that at one time did not seem to have anything to do with each other are now coalescing, and coming together for a concerted whole.

Find the other thread here:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-talking-about

Also Notto has a thread in COC which blends well with your topic. Here:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...p-Kalergi-Plan

Again not trying to take away anything from your thread, but hoping to give some research right here on the Tree, for those interested. Hope you don't mind.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

No problem, Cary. The more the merrier to try to show people what plans they have "behind the scenes" of what people see/ are shown by the media.

Ya know, Matt Bracken, Author of the enemies trilogy and a few others, brought the NWO up and this idea that they are unstoppable.

He layed out, hypothetically of course, what havoc could be brought upon them with just a few thousand "Army's of One" , as he put it, armed with only a scoped deer rifle.

He commented on a few ideas presented in the book "Unintended Consequences", mostly for attractive women, knowing that most of these 'People" involved are easy to lead when it comes to sex.They too could be an "Army of One" with little or no trouble.

Because these ideas are decentralized, meaning little if any leadership but rather just single individuals with common goals, there is little fear of being infiltrated by the wrong kind. There is nothing to infiltrate, no group to go after. It does take some thinking and a bit of will but there is merit to it.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Ya know, Matt Bracken, Author of the enemies trilogy and a few others, brought the NWO up and this idea that they are unstoppable.

He layed out, hypothetically of course, what havoc could be brought upon them with just a few thousand "Army's of One" , as he put it, armed with only a scoped deer rifle.

He commented on a few ideas presented in the book "Unintended Consequences", mostly for attractive women, knowing that most of these 'People" involved are easy to lead when it comes to sex.They too could be an "Army of One" with little or no trouble.

Because these ideas are decentralized, meaning little if any leadership but rather just single individuals with common goals, there is little fear of being infiltrated by the wrong kind. There is nothing to infiltrate, no group to go after. It does take some thinking and a bit of will but there is merit to it.
    Im with Matt on that! The problem I see is, the subject of the NWO, Globalist Elites etc, were until recently thought of as a woo woo conspiracy theory.
    What I see today is many are starting to get a clue of how real and dangerous these people are and hopefully we will start seeing some "action" against these bastards.
    To many, this is all written in the Bible and is going to happen regardless of what one does. But, I'm not going down without taking a few of them with me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy
    To many, this is all written in the Bible and is going to happen regardless of what one does. But, I'm not going down without taking a few of them with me!!!
    There are many Christians who agree with you. God gave us the right to defend ourselves by whatever means necessary. If war comes, we fight. If He says to flee, we'll flee. If He tells us to stand and see the power of God, that's what we'll do.

Like I said....There's no "one size fits all" as to what each individual can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    There are many Christians who agree with you. God gave us the right to defend ourselves by whatever means necessary. If war comes, we fight. If He says to flee, we'll flee. If He tells us to stand and see the power of God, that's what we'll do.

Like I said....There's no "one size fits all" as to what each individual can do.
    I would suggest that the "War" you speak of has already been declared and for quite sometime now.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom
    I would suggest that the "War" you speak of has already been declared and for quite sometime now.
    The globalists have been going about their goals for a long time, I know that. I don't see many who are even aware of that, though. So, how can one fight the enemy when they don't even know who the enemy is? Most people still pass off everything breezy has posted as "woo".

Strategy
    One very important aspect of world control is exactly how does one go about controlling and dominating a society, or for that matter the world as a whole.

Anthony Sutton spelled it out quite well in his book "America's Secret Establishment". He exposed the fact that the global elite came to the correct conclusion that to control and manipulate a society for their benefit they need to control only a certain finite aspects of society.

These are:

• Education (how the population of the future will behave)
    • Money (the means of holding wealth and exchanging goods)
    • Law (the authority to enforce the will of the state, a world law and a world court is needed for a world state)
    • Politics (the direction of the State and Economy)
    • History (what people believed happened in the past)
    • Psychology (the means of controlling how people think)
    • Philanthropy (so that people think well of the controllers)
    • Medicine (the power over health, life and death)
    • Religion (people's spiritual beliefs)
    • Media (what people know and learn about current events)
    • Continuity (the power to appoint who follows in your footsteps)
    What this amounts to is nothing less than infiltrating and controlling the power centers of a society. By placing their own people in key positions they could come to control and dominate a society completely and steer it in any direction they choose.

His observations are well made and reflected, and expanded upon slightly, in the categories on this site. Take a minute an think about it - what would you do if you wanted to gain control of an entire society?

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

I addressed the "woo" factor in another thread. Which was basically: if an action is being taken based on a previously conceived plan it is no longer woo.

To address Sherree's question, well actually other people"s question as to "What can be done?"

As far as being able to effect change in the global plan, nothing. It is going to happen. However, you don't have to be a part of it, a participant.

To accomplish that one needs to be aware of what is going on around you.

Part of Agenda 21, or the new Agenda 2030, is to get people to move into cities. Living in cities means more control. Living in cities means there is more convenience. Like mass transit to move people around, less pollution, less consumption of natural resources (oil). Even making it more convenient to walk.

The list of things that can be done, by just getting people to move into cites, is very long.

Don't do it. Either move to the country, or stay in the country. You can survive longer by living in the country, and by knowing what resources are available to you.

What can you do? Learn what they are doing, and don't be a part of it.

What can you do? Stop relying on the government, and rely on your self.

What can you do? Once this thing gets so big, they will come for you. Just try to make it where you're one of the last ones.
    Applause!!!

Its so good to see this recognition of whats coming....but we must hold on to the Faith till the end....PRAISE HIS NAME!!!

BTW Professor Breeze, thanks for bringing this to the forum.
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Thanks for checking it out MM and all.