Page 207 of 268 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Biden Wants To Seize Control of Local Land-Use Regulations
    Biden’s American Jobs Plan would award grants to jurisdictions that move to eliminate single-family zoning, other land-use policies

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Reason Magazine endures censorship after attacking conservatives for fighting it

(Natural News) Reason Magazine is a well-known libertarian outlet that covers various issues around the country from their party’s perspective. Staying true to their promise of ideological purity, Reason has routinely defended big tech monopolies censoring various groups of people on the basis that they are “private companies.” (Article … [Read More...]

Most Americans are so stupid that they actually love the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, and zoning is one of them.
    One Zoning Commissar in California told me, "You know, it is better that you live in your car or under a bridge than you live in a house
    that we do not approve of."
    Now it costs over 70,000$ just for a permit from those creeps to build a house on what you thought was your own land.
    Soon they will be trying to recreate & put most of us in ugly apartment buildings like Stalin did in Bolshevik Russia.
    And why not, most Americans are so stupid they did everything they could to protect Stalin and His Communist gurus.

Too bad, Comrad Chief Diversity Officer is not correct in that jugement.

Some day, maybe Trump will wise up and start wearing a swastika?