Page 208 of 268 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Petition seeking to prevent Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth surpasses 20,000 signatures

(Natural News) A petition looking to deny Amazon founder Jeff Bezos re-entry to Earth when he launches for a suborbital spaceflight next month is gaining momentum. The Change.org petition, which was launched last week, had been signed by over 20,000 people as of Monday morning, June 21. It was originally hoping to get 15,000 signatures … [Read More...]

Apple attempts to launch its own healthcare service

(Natural News) Apple is making an ambitious foray into healthcare with a primary care program that will connect users to the tech giant's doctors using its devices. However, the company is struggling to get the program off the ground due to inaccurate reporting of data, The Wall Street Journal reported. Codenamed Casper, … [Read More...]

Nellis Air Force Base Hosts First-Ever Drag Queen Show: ‘Essential to the Morale, Readiness’
    [COMMUNIST TRAITOR SABOTAGE FULL SPEED AHEAD]
    [Also: always write it in this order: DIE = Diversity Inclusion & Equity]
    [The point is to drive out traditional Americans, so the new Woke Military can turn the guns on Americans.]

The Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada recently hosted its first-ever drag queen show at one of its on-base dining and entertainment clubs, according a base spokesperson.

Nellis Air Force Base said in an email statement to Breitbart News:

Nellis Air Force Base and the 99th Air Base Wing hosted its first-ever drag show Thursday, June 17, at the Nellis Club. The event was sponsored by a private organization and provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community.

Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/21/exclusive-n

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Petition seeking to prevent Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth surpasses 20,000 signatures

(Natural News) A petition looking to deny Amazon founder Jeff Bezos re-entry to Earth when he launches for a suborbital spaceflight next month is gaining momentum. The Change.org petition, which was launched last week, had been signed by over 20,000 people as of Monday morning, June 21. It was originally hoping to get 15,000 signatures … [Read More...]
    41,000 sign petitions to stop Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth

'An evil overlord hellbent on global domination'