Page 217 of 268 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

World Economic Forum pushing for Great Reset through a “cyber-attack with COVID-like characteristics”

(Natural News) The World Economic Forum (WEF) is an international non-governmental organization supposedly dedicated to improving the world through business, politics and academia. Recently, it has been delving into the world of cybersecurity. In reality, the WEF is pushing for a Great Reset using a "cyber-attack with COVID-like … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

tudy: People with Machiavellian tendencies are in favor of transhumanism / mind uploading technology

(Natural News) Where do you stand on the concept of mind uploading? If you’re in support of the idea, there’s a good chance you could have a Machiavellian personality, a recent study shows. Research published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences sheds some new light on how people’s psychological dispositions are linked … [Read More...]
    1,840 V
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

London Library Apologizes For Hiring ‘Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey’ to Encourage Children to Read

Collapse Of South Africa Resembles Zombie Apocalypse

https://banned.video/watch?id=60ece3575c978c5a46a7afe9

Klaus Schwab, Globalist Elites Planning Attack That Will DWARF COVID-19

https://rumble.com/vjmzch-klaus-schwab-globalist-elites-planning-attack-that-will-dwarf-covid-19.html

A collection of SA riot footage to include gun battles, Police gun trucks, massive looting, burning and attacks on whites
    https://twitter.com/tzvi_meir_

SHOCKING VIOLENCE AS SOUTH AFRICA DESCENDS INTO ANARCHY
    https://banned.video/watch?id=60edb0465e1bc05c8a3e0f82

This is what Utopia looks like
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-13-2021 at 12:29 PM.