Page 220 of 268 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now the EU is going after video platforms like BitChute that refuse to censor content critical of LGBTQ and Black Lives Matter propaganda

(Natural News) The alternative media streaming platform BitChute, which is based out of the United Kingdom, has issued new guidelines against free speech that conform to the "hate speech" requirements of both its country and the European Union. After consulting with the U.K.'s Office of Communications (Ofcom), BitChute determined that … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Kissinger should have been hanged for his treason during the Viet Nam war.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Emails Confirm Hunter Biden Wrote Facebook’s Adam Connor and Had Him Remove Account that Attacked Him

This is why the argument that "FaCeBoOk Is A pRiVaTe CoMpAnY!" doesn't work. They are literally conspiring with the federal government to silence political opposition.

If you did Nazi this coming, then you weren't paying attention.

Facebook now says medical studies published in peer-reviewed journals are FAKE NEWS if they conclude things that globalists don’t want you to know

(Natural News) Mark Zuckerberg has ruled that a peer-reviewed study identifying the health dangers of wearing a face mask will not be allowed on the Facebook platform. The paper in question was published in the highly reputable Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), revealing that masking schoolchildren exposes them to … [Read More...]

Amazon using videos from Ring doorbell devices to create the largest civilian surveillance network in the US

(Natural News) Amazon is building the largest civilian surveillance network in the United States with the help of its signature home security product: the Ring doorbell. "Ring video doorbells … pose a serious threat to a free and democratic society." This is the warning of Lauren Bridges, a doctoral candidate at the University of … [Read More...]

Wikipedia co-founder says site’s leftism has rendered it ‘propaganda’

(Natural News) Wikipedia Co-Founder Larry Sanger said the contents on the world’s largest online encyclopedia amount to "propaganda" because the articles push a "reliably establishment point of view on pretty much everything," Unherd reported. (Article by Joshua Paladino republished from HeadLineUSA.com) In an interview with Freddie … [Read More...]