Page 221 of 268 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Biden regime now in on big tech censorship of indy media, colluding with Facebook to ban “misinformation” in blatant First Amendment attack

(Natural News) As you likely know, the U.S. Constitution specifically prevents the federal government from censoring, banning or otherwise preventing Americans from speaking and expressing themselves freely. The founders thought that protections for speech and expression, along with freedom of religion, the right to assembly and to … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I did a search and this didn't come up.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/patriot-hate-speech-msnbc-warns-viewers-lookout-online-groups-use-word-patriot/

“Patriot” Is Hate Speech: MSNBC Warns Viewers to Be on the Lookout for Online Groups That Use the Word “Patriot”

The flag is racist.

Then National Anthem is offensive.
    The word “patriot” is a code word used by hate groups.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Is Gab down?
    I have not been able to access Gab today; all I get is a blank screen
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Is Gab down?
    I have not been able to access Gab today; all I get is a blank screen
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...20#post2831020

CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

https://www.infowars.com/posts/cnn-segregate-unvaccinated

Anywhere pharma advertises, expect to be LIED TO about health and safety

(Natural News) America was built on advertising. Nearly every popular product today is promoted on television, in magazines, on billboards or on the internet by companies and corporations that pay millions of dollars for marketing ads. The people who own and run those lavishly rich companies and corporations make a fortune off customers in … [Read More...]

dupe
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-23-2021 at 09:50 AM.