Page 227 of 268 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Hunter Biden ordered Facebook to remove account criticizing him… and Facebook complied

(Natural News) Sex pervert Hunter Biden is once again being exposed for conspiring with his dad to commit treason against the United States. Newly surfaced emails from Hunter's infamous laptop shows that he and his Pedophile-in-Chief father contacted Facebook to demand that an account with incriminating information about the duo be … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook Censors Link to NY Post Story Exposing BLM Founder’s Home Buying Spree

https://summit.news/2021/04/15/facebook-censors-link-

Twitter Suspends Accounts of Elected Afghan Officials -- Keeps Up the Taliban Terrorist Accounts https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/twitter-suspends