Page 236 of 243 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2421

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Orwell’s authoritarian surveillance state is finally here: Amazon to release new TVs that feature constant spying on everything you say

(Natural News) Fans of Amazon are sure to be receptive to the online e-tail behemoth's latest technology, Fire TVs, because they will simply make streaming the company's video offerings, programs and movies that much easier. What the company isn't telling the owners of those new TVs, which start shipping in October, is that they will … [Read More...]

The UN General Assembly will ignore the requirements for vaccines for participants of a large meeting in New York next week, ignoring the rules New York City for conference centers and public meetings.
    Presidents, prime ministers, monarchs, dignitaries, diplomats and their travelling staff were warned by the organizers that they would not need to present coronavirus vaccination passports or other proof of vaccination upon arrival at the UN headquarters in Turtle Bay, Manhattan.

Instead, participants and their staff will be allowed to enter without any checks with more than 100 heads of State and Government and more than 20 foreign ministers signed up to speak in person.

@WorldawakeningTrueNews

Facebook Blocks Aussie Orange Vests From Livestreaming Protests

https://www.infowars.com/posts/facebook-blocks-aussie-orange-vests-from-livestreaming-protests/