Page 255 of 268 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Wow. CNN Posts Fake, Perverted Tweets on Screen to Close Out Their Horrible 2021 Year (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/wow-cnn-posts-fake-perverted-tweets-screen-end-horrible-2021-year-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WATCH: CNN’s Cooper Tries to Stop Colleague’s Drunken Rant Against Democrat Mayor de Blasio

Co-host Andy Cohen unloaded on 'horrible' Bill de Blasio after downing a couple shots of tequila on live TV as Cooper begged him to stop.

Klause takes charge at Davos

The Great Reset 2: The Great Narrative

BREAKING: Head of Davos Group Admits Plan to Take Over Western Governments, Install Corporate Dictatorship – FULL SHOW 1/26/22
    https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61f1ed4802974f1d7038