Page 258 of 268 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Los Angeles Sheriff Blows the Whistle: ‘New World Order Using Mandates to Defund the Police’

https://newspunch.com/los-angeles-sheriff-blows-the-whistle-new-world-order-using-mandates-to-defund-the-police/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

You can tell who still watches Fox News and Newsmax based off their opinions.

Global Central Bank Head Announces Social Credit Score System

https://banned.video/watch?id=62293ca6456fae60bcddd127

Facebook and Instagram Say It Is Okay To Support Nazism in Ukraine, and They Modify Terms Allowing Advocacy for Death to Russians
    March 10, 2022 | Sundance | 347 Comments
    There are very few things in this world that can leave me almost speechless. This is one of them.

Dropping all pretense of their hidden ideology, Reuters is reporting exclusively that Facebook and Instagram have modified their terms and conditions to permit advocacy and support for the Nazi party in Ukraine (Azov Regiment), and they have modified their violence terms to allow platform users to advocate for death to Russians.

I don’t quite know where to begin. However, this report from Reuters does actually make sense based on some pictures that were floating around a few days ago. The pictures show U.S. military “advisors” training Ukrainian neo-Nazi’s in the Azov regiment how to use FGM-148 javelin missiles.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/10/