Page 259 of 268 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bush

YouTube deletes entire back catalog of Pulitzer-winning journalist Chris Hedges

https://reclaimthenet.org/youtube-bans-pulitzer-winni

Climate Change Dystopia: Washington State Passes Legislation That Will Ban Gas-Powered Vehicles by 2030
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vehicles-2030/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Climate Change Dystopia: Washington State Passes Legislation That Will Ban Gas-Powered Vehicles by 2030
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vehicles-2030/
    Nancy Pelosi's Husband Buys Millions in Electric Vehicle Stocks as Democrats Push Green Energy Handouts

Leo Hohmann Provides an Excellent Overview on the New World Order’s Destruction of the Human Being

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/leo-hohmann-provides-excellent-overview-new-world-orders-destruction-human/