Page 26 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why the Working Class "Votes Against their Economic Interests"

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Iraqi Badr Corps Chief Who Led Today’s Raid on US Embassy in Baghdad — Was Once Invited to White House by BARACK OBAMA
    Iraqi Badr Corps Chief Who Led Today’s Raid on US Embassy in Baghdad — Was Once Invited to White House by BARACK OBAMA

https://www.newyorker.com/news/evan-...ntrols-failure

Apr 18, 2013
    China
    Responds to Gun Control's Failure. ... "American people strongly demand gun control, but then the bill doesn't pass. ... But it would be a mistake to assume that everyone in China is ...

2-18
    Communist China advises US to enact gun control, offers to teach lessons on human rights

www.theglobaldispatch.com/why-the-chinese-want-us-gun-control-39396/
    Dec 20, 2019

Why the Chinese want US 'Gun Control'. The current Chinese government, the communist People's Republic of China, was established in a revolution led by Mao Zedong, who killed an estimated 40-70 million people with starvation, executions, and re-education camps. This last point is a very good one.

See the pattern?

Default The mask has been thrown aside

On Day After Publicly Slapping Woman Red Francis Lectures Catholics: “How We Treat a Woman’s Body Is an Indication of Our Level of Humanity”

On Day After Publicly Slapping Woman Red Francis Lectures Catholics: “How We Treat a Woman’s Body Is an Indication of Our Level of Humanity”

WROL

Suspect Released Hours After Attacking NYPD Officer On Camera

Streets of New York becoming lawless