Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

​ABC news did the predictable. Got Trudeau's and European leaders take on our SC decision. They are saying our neanderthal country is not to be trusted with leadership roles in NATO now. We are too backward.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    ​ABC news did the predictable. Got Trudeau's and European leaders take on our SC decision. They are saying our neanderthal country is not to be trusted with leadership roles in NATO now. We are too backward.
    They are right, the US should with draw from NATO
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    That's great news! We should get out of Nato anyway. The purpose of Nato was to hold in check Russian aggression against Europe. They're doing business with the so-called enemy Nato was created for. We don't need to be there and the Eurotrash can bite me.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Witness Murdered right before Testifying!
    #ClintonBodyCount

#MichaelStenger, the US congress' Seargeant of Arms,
    was murdered right before he was to testify on the Jan6th commission. He was the SEARGEANT of arms of the senate!!!

- He was blowing the whistle on the Paid Agitator Group which was sent up in 4 busses from Fort Bragg called = The Emily Rainy group”
    - George Webb broadcasts from Ravensburg Escher Wice, at the site of the Klaus Schwab’s “Model Nazi Party Company”. #Newsweek, # #VICE & the army of #FactFraudsters all LIED that he wasn't a Nazi, didn't contribute to the nuke industry of Hitler & didn't work for Hitler.
    - Stenger was Shot as leaving his apartment in Washington DC
    - Also, An (un-named) senate sergeant of arms dropped a laptop in George Webb’s lap. He said he was A 40 year #Biden consultant, and he said they used the blackberries with this laptop.
    - He Says they used the laptops connected to the blackberries of the sergeant of arms also. So Stenger was a key witness to all their dirty antics. The Laptops and Blackberries show the kickbacks of Kolomoisky and his illegitimate puppet Nazi extremist Fraud #Zelensky.
    - 35 members of congress are connected to the #Ukraine CIA #Deepstate-like hit job contract killings & mass shootings. The Rinos & Corrupt Deepstate Dems are the ones on the blackberries & thus that laptop.
    - It also connects the #Bosnia wars of #BeauBiden.
    The Biden family is the actual new (But intergenerational) “#Iran Contra family.” Also the continuation of “The #WhiteyBulger family” and they are in business with Whitey’s son in China with the CCP.
    - Whitey's son He lives in China now also where HunterBiden’s fund is and is in business with Hunter & the CCP.

George wrote a story on Stenger on Substack - The life of Michael Stenger = https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/mu..._source=direct

This reminds me of the killing of Kemp of #Georgia's Son in law being killed in the firey car wreck just before the #electionfraud went down, like a threat not to overturn. Kemp is DEEP in business with the corrupt side of the CCP & thus the Bidens. The CCP now owns #Dominion Voting machines through State Street Capital.

#AlphaOmegaEnergy awards #GeorgeWebb with $20 more in shares for this Pulitzer Prize winning #journalism. HOLY SH*T!

Spain Admits To Spraying Deadly Pesticides As Part Of Secret UN Chemtrail ProgramAlex Jones breaks down documents that reveal a secret United Nations chemtrail program in Spain which sprayed deadly pesticides over the population to supposedly…
    theinfowar.tv

This explains Mittens:

Hmmm... why is #Utah the "model UN state" and "leading the 4th industrial revolution"? Oooooohhhhh we see why. HELLO anyone paying attention? Look up UN Sustainable Development Goals- especially number 17 and let us know what you think.
    #noinlandport #stoptheinlandport #unagenda

CIA runs Sun Valley