Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Key Tactics
    False Flag Operations / Government Sponsored Terror

As exposed in films like Terror Storm, the majority of terrorism is in fact sponsored by governments in order to stampede their populations through fear towards a predetermined agenda. A key element of government sponsored terror is false flag operations where governments attack themselves and blame the attack on an enemy in order to stampede the population into war or social change that serves the agenda of the global elite. The attacks of September 11, 2001 and the London Bombings on 7/7/2005 are a couple of the most recent false flag operations.

Agent Provocateurs

Governments throughout history have a habit of hiring agent provocateurs in order to discredit legitimate protest. One example is where the US government hired the Black Bloc to destroy property at the Seattle 1999 WTO meeting protests. Another example is how the Quebec Provincial Police posed as anarchists intent on throwing rocks on the protesters at the 2007 SPP protest in Montebello, Quebec but were caught by protesters and ultimately admitted to by the Quebec police. No links provided - easy to look up for yourself - do it.

Incrementalism (i.e. Gradualism)

Incrementalism is a process whereby society is slowly engineered and our rights and freedoms are slowly eroded over time so that we don't notice it's happening and are led to believe change is necessary on only one item and this change is not related to other changes. In the short term the changes are almost imperceptible, but are nevertheless part of a long term campaign to gain control of us all. It is thus a strategy of coercion. This can be observed in every method of control listed and most visibly in education, religion and culture.

Hegelian Dialectics (i.e. Problem/Reaction/Solution)

The Hegelian Dialectic is, in short, the critical process by which the ruling elite create a problem, anticipating in advance the reaction that the population will have to the given crisis, and thus conditioning the people that a change is needed. When the population is properly conditioned, the desired agenda of the ruling elite is presented as the solution. The solution isn't intended to solve the problem, but rather to serve as the basis for a new problem or exacerbate the existing one.

When the newly inflamed difficulty reaches the boiling point of a crisis, it becomes the foundation upon which arguments may again be made for change. Hence, the process is repeated, over and over, moving society toward whatever end the planners have in mind.

Shock / War

Used under circumstances when the public would otherwise object, shock events are used to overcome major hurdles. False flag events such as the Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 are examples of shock events in action. Such events usually result in wars which are then used to make fundamental transformative changes to society.

Secrecy

Simply put they lie and lie some more. The real intents and objectives are hidden from the public and shrouded in secrecy.

Bread and Circuses

As the Roman elite recognized, in order to create a compliant population, it is important to keep them fat (bread) and happy/distracted (circuses) with copious entertainment so they don't do too much thinking. To this end, the television is the greatest method of distraction and mental manipulation ever created.

Dumbing Down of the Population

A well informed and educated population is the last thing they want as they prepare to bring the people through the greatest period of change in human history. To accomplish this they have systematically reduced the quality of education and have chemically reduced the IQ of the population by adding fluoride to the water and mercury to the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    The globalists have been going about their goals for a long time, I know that. I don't see many who are even aware of that, though. So, how can one fight the enemy when they don't even know who the enemy is? Most people still pass off everything breezy has posted as "woo".
    I think many more are aware of it than you think. Surely several thousands, perhaps 100's of thousands.

The knowledge is there, what is lacking is the will.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I think many more are aware of it than you think. Surely several thousands, perhaps 100's of thousands.

The knowledge is there, what is lacking is the will.
    I agree!

I would suggest that the "War" you speak of has already been declared and for quite sometime now.
    Luke chapter 23 verse 38:

And a superscription also was written over him
    in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew,
    THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

The sign declared the victory of the world over Christ. The three languages represent the world system that is at war
    with Jesus Christ. By every appearance, they had indeed destroyed God's Christ.

Consider these points about the sign.

It was written in three languages.

The first, Greek, was the language of the intellectual elite. They believe themselves to be so wise they do not need a
    Savior. Science will save humanity.

The second, Latin, was the language of the world government. It rejects God and sees itself as being the power that should
    rule over mankind.

The third language was Hebrew, the language of religion. All the religions of the world, other than true Christianity, are based
    on man's self righteousness. Those who believe they can make themselves righteous through their own works and goodness do
    not need to be saved by Jesus.

I believe the fact that the sign was placed "over him" represents how these earthly powers see themselves superior to Christ
    and see him as a threat to their power.

Psalm 2 speaks of this war and the fact that the powerful of this world are waging against our Lord. Verse 3 reveals they
    do not want to be restrained from the evil they want to do and this is why they are rebelling against God.

Psalm 2 verses 1-3 say:

1 Why do the heathen rage and the people
    imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
    and rulers take council together, against
    the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and
    cast away their cords from us.

However, the Psalm continues and says their rebellion will fail:

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh,
    the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 then shall he speak to them in his wrath,
    and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy
    hill of Zion.

Finish reading all of Psalm 2 to get the full picture.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Luke chapter 23 verse 38:

And a superscription also was written over him
    in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew,
    THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

The sign declared the victory of the world over Christ. The three languages represent the world system that is at war
    with Jesus Christ. By every appearance, they had indeed destroyed God's Christ.

Consider these points about the sign.

It was written in three languages.

The first, Greek, was the language of the intellectual elite. They believe themselves to be so wise they do not need a
    Savior. Science will save humanity.

The second, Latin, was the language of the world government. It rejects God and sees itself as being the power that should
    rule over mankind.

The third language was Hebrew, the language of religion. All the religions of the world, other than true Christianity, are based
    on man's self righteousness. Those who believe they can make themselves righteous through their own works and goodness do
    not need to be saved by Jesus.

I believe the fact that the sign was placed "over him" represents how these earthly powers see themselves superior to Christ
    and see him as a threat to their power.

Psalm 2 speaks of this war and the fact that the powerful of this world are waging against our Lord. Verse 3 reveals they
    do not want to be restrained from the evil they want to do and this is why they are rebelling against God.

Psalm 2 verses 1-3 say:

1 Why do the heathen rage and the people
    imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
    and rulers take council together, against
    the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and
    cast away their cords from us.

However, the Psalm continues and says their rebellion will fail:

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh,
    the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 then shall he speak to them in his wrath,
    and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy
    hill of Zion.

Finish reading all of Psalm 2 to get the full picture.
    OK about 2000 years then. You get no argument from me.

Now, what to do about it?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

OK about 2000 years then. You get no argument from me.

Now, what to do about it?
    Stay in the Word. Trust in the Lord. Live by Faith.

When Jesus was crucified it appeared as though the forces of evil had prevailed. Of course they didn't.

Before Jesus returns it will look like Satan has won. Of course he won't win.

Remember, this is a spiritual war.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Stay in the Word. Trust in the Lord. Live by Faith.

When Jesus was crucified it appeared as though the forces of evil had prevailed. Of course they didn't.

Before Jesus returns it will look like Satan has won. Of course he won't win.

Remember, this is a spiritual war.
    Perhaps underneath but on the surface it is a hot one, real and in the flesh.

They would just LOVE if we did just as you recommend.

With this mindset it does not even make sense to talk about it. It's over. Why worry?

Don't become one of THESE Pastors:
    http://www.ksla.com/story/6937987/ho...-ever-declared

What's funny, though it's not. If they just accepted Christ as their savior they would have eternal life, and the world we live in could have been over the top insanely incredible...... other than that snake in the garden event...... you get the jist, chicken egg....

Thanks for the post, it's a pretty good summation of the mind set and plans of the new world order. They shoot for a reduction leaving roughly eight percent of todays population. Now take the number of elite, per the number of bureaucrats, to the number of slaves..... for each elite, there would be twenty bureaucrats, and then a hundred slaves. So, this extrapolates to roughly one elite for every hundred and twenty slaves..... so the world being five hundred million, would have only four million elite, or something like this..... my numbers, as food for thought.

So for all you folks who work for these elites today, you are toast..... aint enough space for you to be in the one percent.

As to the rest of us, plan on bio logical weapons.... bullets won't quite get their job done in the end....... yet the Bible eludes to more of a kill off in the thirty to fifty percent level....
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    What's funny, though it's not. If they just accepted Christ as their savior they would have eternal life, and the world we live in could have been over the top insanely incredible...... other than that snake in the garden event...... you get the jist, chicken egg....

Thanks for the post, it's a pretty good summation of the mind set and plans of the new world order. They shoot for a reduction leaving roughly eight percent of todays population. Now take the number of elite, per the number of bureaucrats, to the number of slaves..... for each elite, there would be twenty bureaucrats, and then a hundred slaves. So, this extrapolates to roughly one elite for every hundred and twenty slaves..... so the world being five hundred million, would have only four million elite, or something like this..... my numbers, as food for thought.

So for all you folks who work for these elites today, you are toast..... aint enough space for you to be in the one percent.

As to the rest of us, plan on bio logical weapons.... bullets won't quite get their job done in the end....... yet the Bible eludes to more of a kill off in the thirty to fifty percent level....
    Scary sobering numbers!

Finance & Economics
    "The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
    - Josiah Stamp, former Governor of the Bank of England during the 1920's
    Private Central Banks

The control on money and the ability to create money and indebtedness is the primary method of control exercised by the elite. This is a con game of monetary magic whereby they create money out of nothing then lend it at interest to the public. This is in reality a Ponzi scheme that is preprogrammed to collapse. Unfortunately, the US at the end of this cycle of collapse and their destruction is inevitable as such. A number of great documentaries such as Money as Debt and the Money Masters explain this very well. They have systematically gained control over the banking systems of most countries on this planet. The U.S. Federal Reserve and many more central banks (even those that are supposedly now government owned) are in fact privately owned banks and the central banks for all central banks the Bank of International Settlements is also a privately owned and controlled by international elite banking families.

Taxation

An integral part of the money con game and an absolute necessity to make is work is the forced requirement of the public to pay income tax in order to pay interest to the private banks. Opening to standing ovations at the Cannes Film Festival, the movie America Freedom to Fascism explains this and shows that income tax at least in the United States is in fact illegal and enforced by threats and coercion. In the U.S. all taxes paid go to pay interest on the national debt - very penny - and not one cent goes to provide for the functioning of the U.S. government.

International Financial Institutions

The widely know and acclaimed International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank are reported by the media as lending much needed funds to third world countries so they can further develop. This is a lie. In fact, the IMF and World Bank have through indebtedness enabled the complete destruction, control of the economies, and raping of the resources of developing nations. As demonstrated by John Perkins in his book Economic Hitman this was a planned and coordinated effort for control, domination and impoverishment of the developing world.

Finance as a Mechanism to Transform Societies

Throughout the recent century the powers of financial capitalism have used their control over money to transform whole societies and the world at large. They have funded both sides of WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam, funded and instigated both the Russian Revolution and the Chinese Revolution. They have created the mortgage / housing crisis in the United States and actively promoted the current U.S. Economic Collapse.

Throughout history they have used their power over money and finance to foment war and revolution as means of transforming society in order to further their control and power.