Page 40 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Well I didn’t hear the President trying to calm any nerves a minute ago so I just may join them
    Funny how finding out how much power you possess changes you.Isnt it.

Please do!
    WATCH: Police use tear gas as drunk students block street, throw beer bottles

Police officers used tear gas to disperse a disruptive crowd of West Virginia University students Thursday, a press release from the Morgantown Police Department stated

And don't forget to exercise your power to follow other Lemmings:
    ‘Coronavirus Challenge’: Social Media ‘Influencer’ Licks Plane Toilet Seat

You knew it was coming.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Please do!
    WATCH: Police use tear gas as drunk students block street, throw beer bottles

Police officers used tear gas to disperse a disruptive crowd of West Virginia University students Thursday, a press release from the Morgantown Police Department stated

And don't forget to exercise your power to follow other Lemmings:
    ‘Coronavirus Challenge’: Social Media ‘Influencer’ Licks Plane Toilet Seat

You knew it was coming.
    I’ll bet they don’t die from the disease..Many of you may die from fear and lack of sunlight living in your basements though..Have a good day Lenny and come join me in the real world when they tell you it’s okay to go back outside..

FINAL WARNING to the United Sheep of America (Rated-R) ~ Rex Reviews

ID2020 | Projects

https://id2020.org/projects

The ID2020 Alliance provides funding and other forms of material support for high-impact and high-quality digital identity projects that are privacy-protecting, user-centric, and designed for scale, impact, and replicability. Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis at various stages of development.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Silicon Valley Tech Giants Announce They’re Working Together to Fight Coronavirus ‘Misinformation’

Facebook, Google, YouTube, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Twitter have announced that they are working together alongside government health agencies to limit the spread of “misinformation” relating to the Wuhan coronavirus.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...isinformation/

New Orleans Mayor Issues Coronavirus Order Allowing Ban on Sale, Transportation of Firearms
    New Orleans Mayor Latoya Cantrell and Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards address reporters near the Hard Rock Hotel, Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, in New Orleans. The 18-story hotel project that was under construction collapsed last Saturday, killing three workers. Two bodies remain in the wreckage. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)
    AP Photo/Gerald Herbert
    AWR Hawkins16 Mar 202024,875
    2:43

New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell (D) signed a coronavirus emergency order last week allowing her to ban the sale and transportation of firearms.

She signed a follow-up proclamation on March 16, 2020, further emphasizing her emergency powers to “suspend or limit the sale, dispensing, or transportation, of alcoholic beverages.”

The declaration declaring the mayor’s power to restrict gun sales and transportation says she is “empowered, if necessary, to suspend or limit the sale of alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives, and combustibles.”

On March 16, 2020, the Second Amendment Foundation responded to Cantrell’s claims of emergency powers over firearms by reminding her that they sued over Second Amendment infringement following Hurricane Katrina and will do so during the era of coronavirus if needed.

SAF executive vice president Alan Gottlieb said:

Following Hurricane Katrina, we sued the city when then-Mayor Ray Nagin’s administration began confiscating firearms from law-abiding citizens for no good reason. The federal court order the city to cease confiscations.

We sued New Orleans then, and we’ll do it again. The presence of a nasty disease does not suspend any part of the Bill of Rights, no matter what some municipal, state or even federal politician may think. While we certainly recognize the seriousness of this virus and its ability to spread rapidly, treating Covid-19 and taking steps to prevent it from infecting more people has nothing at all to do with the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms under the Second Amendment.

Gottlieb added, “People legally licensed to carry should not have their right to do so suddenly curtailed because some politician panicked. We didn’t allow it before, and we’re not going to allow it now.”

On March 14, 2020, Breitbart News reported that Champaign, Illinois, Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen (D) issued an emergency coronavirus order that gives her the power to halt ammunition and firearm sales in the city.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. You can sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

Pope keeps churches in Rome OPEN, urges priests to VISIT coronavirus patients – what is he thinking?

(Natural News) Pope Francis has reopened several churches in Rome, even as virtually all of Italy has ground into a halt. The Pope’s decision stands in defiance to political pressure urging the leader of the world’s over one billion Catholics to keep churches closed to help combat the spread of the coronavirus. The 83-year-old pontiff … [Read More...]
    Last edited by Lenno; 03-17-2020 at 08:40 PM.

COVID-19 Tracking Bracelets & Invisible Tattoos To Monitor Americans?
    Globalists like Bill Gates pushing Black Mirror-type tech on the masses
    https://www.infowars.com/covid-19-tr...tor-americans/

House Democrats Propose Lifting Tariffs On Chinese Imports, Rewarding China for Downplaying Wuhan Virus