Page 41 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

MSNBC:
    .@RichardEngel
    : "This is a virus that came from the territory of China but came from bats. This is a bat virus, not a China virus. It doesn't speak Chinese. It doesn't target Chinese people. It targets human beings who happen to touch their eyes, nose or mouth."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI Threatens Shutdown of Gun Purchase Background Checks as Massive Surge in Sales Creates Backlog
    300% INCREASE
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US media 'backs' Trump

FEMA and the gun confiscating clergy

San Jose Shuts Down Gun Shop in First Action Against 'Non-essential' Businesses
    [The real SHTF will happen in the USA when mandatory quarantine laws meet red flag laws. "He refused to stay in his house according to the mandatory 'shelter in place' law, so we needed to take his guns." When that happens, people will shoot back. This is not China, France or Italy.]
    @WRSA
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/susan-jones/s

Lawmakers Urge Trump Admin to Reduce Federal Prison Population Over CCP Virus
    Congress members have urged President Donald Trump to reduce the federal prison population as a measure to curb the ...
    March 20, 2020BY Janita Kan

And now we have a nation being told to self quarantine and city's telling citizens they will face fines if they disobey, business ordered to close, limiting gatherings to 10 or less. Does that sound like we are being controlled by our government? I don't think it's our President or other country's leaders because they are victims of the world's elites just like the rest of us.
    What do they want us to do while being quarantined? Watch more tv? Have you checked out todays tv shows? All mind numbing blather celebrating people that are famous for being famous. Pushing all the free sex you want. Pushing the idea that marriage and family are something old fashioned and not relevant any more. Pushing the gay lifestyle. Gays are 1 or 2% of our population but are included in 50% of our programs and commercials. I have nothing against anyone's lifestyle or choices but don't force me to have to watch them in every show on tv.
    We are being controlled and society is being forced accept things we don't like and are having our children brainwashed in public schools.
    I am a member of a radio club that meets monthly. We start every meeting with the Pledge Of Allegiance. We have one member that objects.We have made it clear to him that he doesn't have to participate but like most liberals he is unhappy with that option because he is offended nobody should be able to say the Pledge. The powers that be want us all to be victims and if one person is offended by something that is perfectly legal our rights no longer matter.
    Our Constitution gives us the RIGHT to practice our religion and gather in public places. It is a RIGHT guaranteed by the Constitution. But now we are self isolating by order of the State. Is that even legal. I can understand quarantining sick people buy a quarantine of the healthy should not be legal.
    I guess we are all sheeples now, confined to our homes, and the entire world is under the control of those that control the governments. I feel this has been planned for a long time and if this isn't the planned world domination by the worlds elite it a good trial run and a warning that we may have to take back our governments or live like the passive workers they want.
    In conclusion I hope I'm wrong and just paranoid but here we are, sitting at home alone watching tv.