Page 49 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Truth Behind Bill Gates' Depopulation Agenda

Cardinal Pell Walks Free From Jail After Court Tosses Child Sex Abuse Conviction

RT - April 7, 2020 -
    Former top aide to Pope Francis exonerated by Australian court

Watch Live: Gates, Kissinger, Gorbachev – Globalist Empire Strikes Back 2020

David Knight - April 7, 2020 -
    The elite are taking advantage of COVID-19.

CBS Airs Sobbing Nurse Claiming There Aren’t Enough Masks – It Was BS By: Kelen McBreen | INFOWARS.COM 18 hours ago Meet the Jussie Smollett of coronavirus

Apple Gives $10M to Lady Gaga Fundraiser to Fill WHO’s ‘Solidarity Response Fund’

This week, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that the company would be donating $10 million to the “One World: Together at Home” Chinese virus fundraiser organized by Global Citizen and the WHO alongside celebrity Lady Gaga.

As if there was ever any doubt as to his loyalities
    Oliver Stone: ‘Accurate to Say the U.S. Is Weaponizing’ Coronavirus

Hollywood director and radical left-wing activist Oliver Stone is pushing for the United States to ease sanctions against Iran and Venezuela during the coronavirus pandemic, arguing that the U.S. is “weaponizing the virus” against its adversaries.