Page 53 of 268 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

How to Break the Spirit of a Nation

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes the new normal is coming. Temperature of you is taken to shop and maybe stores closing for ONLY drive-up pickup NO in-store shopping at all. May happen. Many now have limiting 10 or fewer to shop. And some are only letting ONE person from a family in and before they can get in your temp is taken, and no one under 16 allowed at6 all in some places. Take this stuff seriously or else this country will have this shutdown lasting well into next YEAR. STAY HOME Stay Safe. and quit your bellyaching.

Concerning Covid-19: All Of Your Models Are Wrong!

BY Herschel Smith
    12 hours, 58 minutes ago At the very beginning of this outbreak, while I didn’t dismiss the threat of the Coronavirus, I stated to several friends online, and to family and extended family, that we haven’t yet heard the whole story on this. It’s buried, and if anyone knows it all, he isn’t talking, or if he does, he’ll probably not be talking for long. He’ll disappear.
    I was perhaps the first out of the gate saying that this was an engineered virus. My background is engineering and mathematical model development, and so the lack of background with microbiology caused most people to ignore my statements. But to me, the facts that this virus hasn’t learned to live among the population without killing its host, is the perfect admixture of SARs, Bat-SARs and HIV to cause problems with humans, and came from near a weapons lab, along with the Chinese doctrine of unrestricted warfare, pointed to something much more sinister than a wet market. I would also mention my views on the second law of thermodynamics and increasing entropy, and the virtual perfection in development of this pathogen versus the stochastic diminution that would occur in nature.
    Then along came Paul Cotrell’s video (he has many more since then) followed by the Epoch Times research, in which the microbiology studies were supplemented by the paper trail, and it suddenly became a little more difficult to dismiss my assertions.
    Next up, this post addresses this same issue in at least as comprehensive a fashion as Dr. Cotrell’s analysis, and it is must reading if you really want to understand the origin of this virus.

Dalek ordering self isolation.

666 The Mark Of The Beast Has Arrived

Microsoft world patent number 060606 and the plan for global enslavement

Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson Team Up with Michelle Obama for Left’s Push for Vote By Mail

Federal Data: 28.4M Mail-In Ballots Have Gone Missing Since 2012 Election

Tucker: Some lockdown lawmakers want to stamp out dissent

A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK OBSERVES: “If you’ve been paying attention — and almost no one has — Hong Kong was strangled over the past several days, as the Communist apparatus rolled up much of the protest leadership, and asserted its right to rule in any fashion it wishes. ‘One country, two systems’ is dead. The city itself will now likely go into decline: ordinarily with Shenzhen taking over its role in commerce, but who can say now? Another light goes out. The Communist Party of China is tying up loose ends and, to borrow a phrase, taking care of all family business. This isn’t the main event. This is preparatory to that. The main event is coming — and it is hastened by a Zhongnanhai calculation that the United States possesses neither the attention span nor the competence to do something about it. You can pick your metaphor: August 1914, December 1941. Just be aware that what they’re contemplating will end up a metaphor all its own.”
    The CCP is serious.
    Is anyone in North America?
    And does anyone in North America realize how intrinsically valuable a depopulated continent of such riches (including clean fresh water) would be to the Han?
    Think asteroid mining without the spaceflight hassles.