Page 59 of 268 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Insider: Hillary Clinton-Barack Obama Ticket Could Replace Joe Biden

Jamie White - May 2, 2020 -
    Democrat operatives worried about Biden’s China connections, sex assault allegations, cognitive decline.
    I'm on record way back expecting Hillary Moochelle for the ticket. Is barry eligible? Could Hillary be a trojan horse for Barry...sounds apoclayptic...anti christish...
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Austria: Police May Intervene if They See People Kissing

Paul Joseph Watson - May 1, 2020 -
    Here come the love cops.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Operation Mockingbird - How Media is Manipulated by the Deep State

The Inevitable Coronavirus Censorship Crisis is Here

As the Covid-19 crisis progresses, censorship programs advance, amid calls for China-style control of the Internet

Earlier this week, Atlantic magazine – fast becoming the favored media outlet for self-styled intellectual elites of the Aspen Institute type – ran an in-depth article of the problems free speech poses to American society in the coronavirus era. The headline:
    Internet Speech Will Never Go Back to Normal
    In the debate over freedom versus control of the global network, China was largely correct, and the U.S. was wrong.
    Authored by a pair of law professors from Harvard and the University of Arizona, Jack Goldsmith and Andrew Keane Woods, the piece argued that the American and Chinese approaches to monitoring the Internet were already not that dissimilar:
    Constitutional and cultural differences mean that the private sector, rather than the federal and state governments, currently takes the lead in these practices… But the trend toward greater surveillance and speech control here, and toward the growing involvement of government, is undeniable and likely inexorable.
    They went on to list all the reasons that, given that we’re already on an “inexorable” path to censorship, a Chinese-style system of speech control may not be such a bad thing. In fact, they argued, a benefit of the coronavirus was that it was waking us up to “how technical wizardry, data centralization, and private-public collaboration can do enormous public good.”
    Perhaps, they posited, Americans could be moved to reconsider their “understanding” of the First and Fourth Amendments, as “the harms from digital speech” continue to grow, and “the social costs of a relatively open Internet multiply.”
    This interesting take on the First Amendment was the latest in a line of “Let’s rethink that whole democracy thing”

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/tempor...sImlhdCI6MTU4O
    DI3NTQ0NCwiZXhwIjoxNTg4Mjc5MDQ0LCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMTA 0MiIsInN1YiI6InBvc3QtcmVhY3Rpb24ifQ.JxSA5ZnqlOSmMl 3KmLLH2kVKsvEW9hUixQZ3kb4tem4