Page 6 of 268 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

This is the worst shit I have ever heard. I am terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    ou and me both!
    Y
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I urge everyone to watch this 1st hour of the Alex Jones Show, it reveals ALOT of info about Epstein and The Globalist agenda
    https://www.brighteon.com/6056645951001
    I'm on slow, metered internet. Can you summarize?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    Then Alex Jones has succeeded in his purpose to turn the uninformed and concerned into the misinformed and bat-crap crazy paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Then Alex Jones has succeeded in his purpose to turn the uninformed and concerned into the misinformed and bat-crap crazy paranoid.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post

Biden Lays Out Globalist Vision to Counter Trump’s America First Agenda: ‘I Respect No Borders’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/11/biden-lays-out-globalist-vision-to-counter-trumps-america-first-agenda-i-respect-no-borders/

with our allies and others including China to advance our shared objective,” he said. “It is a shared objective.”
    What in the heck is this loon talking about? China doesn't share a darn thing with us outside of "trade" the way "they" see it. This is YOUR objective Joe, not America's. The constitution and the way China runs their country...talk about polar opposites?
    Globalist, marxist bullstein.

Interview w/ Gemma O'Doherty The Globalist Agenda in Ireland, the Clintons have bought a property with tunnels, etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRLHkIpcNg

New Fire in Crowley’s ‘Boleskine’ Exposes Plan By O.T.O. and British Intelligence to Establish the Ultimate Satanic Temple in Scotland

Satanist purchased mysterious old mansion to perform dangerous black magic ritual attempting to open the portals of hell