Page 73 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Trump Warns of ‘Rigged’ Election with Cheat-by-Mail

MORE FRAUD IN OREGON: Non-Citizen Steps Forward, Tells How Oregon Automatically Registered Her To Vote Via Motor Voter Bill And Vote-By-Mail
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube Deleting Comments Critical of Communist China

Infowars.com - May 26, 2020 -
    Comments deleted in realtime, despite YouTube being banned in China.