Page 8 of 268 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

He seems nice...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Census Bureau Preparing To Hire Non-Citizens To Conduct Census Of U.S. Citizens…

Seems legit?
    Via US News:
    THE CENSUS BUREAU IS pursuing a legal loophole that its officials believe would allow them to temporarily hire non-U.S. citizens as part of its efforts to reach populations that are difficult to count, including in non-English speaking and immigrant communities.
    People employed by the Census Bureau, including those hired temporarily, are considered federal employees and are legally required to be U.S. citizens. Specifically, the annual Appropriations Act prohibits the use of appropriated funds to employ noncitizens within the U.S.
    Some exceptions exist, however, that allow the agency to hire translators temporarily, as well as to hire people admitted to the U.S. for permanent residence who are seeking citizenship, to hire people admitted as refugees or granted asylum, and to hire people for up to 60 days on an emergency basis.
    Keep reading…

The Dawning of Our Brave New World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR7Zvkbti6c

Red Flag Laws, or, How To Repeal The Second Amendment Soviet-Style Without A Pesky Vote

https://wilderwealthywise.com/red-flag-laws-or-how-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-soviet-style-without-a-pesky-vote/

Priming the pump for Agenda 2030?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Radical Feminist Raves: “We Need To Kill All Men”

Zero Hedge - August 11, 2019 -
    ‘We want species to go on but we only want it to go on with women in it.’