Page 88 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

FURRY CRINGE: This Black Lives Matter Furry Animation is All Wrong

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Zuckerberg Tells Angry Far Left ‘Scientists’ He’s “Deeply Shaken and Disgusted” with President Trump’s Language
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Far Left Lawyer who Torched NYPD Vehicle During Riots Was Intern for Soros-funded anti-Israel Group

Attorneys Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman were arrested for tossing Molotov cocktails at a police vehicle during the recent leftist rioting in New York City. We previously provided 98% confirmation that it was Urooj Rahman behind the mask throwing the destructive cocktail.

Colinford Mattis works as a Corporate Associate at Pryor Cashman LLP | He’s a Problem Solver by Nature and a Lawyer by Training.
    Advertisement - story continues below

On Friday the two Brooklyn-based lawyers facing federal charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails into a NYPD cruiser during the riots were back in federal custody after an appeals court reversed the bail decision.
    According to Legal Insurrection the two domestic terrorists were ordered back to jail.
    They are a danger to the public.

This woman is back in jail; however, her bail was originally guaranteed by Salmah Rizvi, who self identified as "her best friend ".
    Mr Rizvi held many positions in the Obama administration: Intelligence Community, State Department, Department of Defense.

United Nations Openly Hijacks US Police Departments

Jon Bowne | Infowars.com - June 15, 2020 -
    Watch & share this bombshell report!

“Offensive” Gravestones at UK Cemetery Covered Up With Wooden Pallets

Desecrating the dead in the name of political correctness.

The tipping point isn't necessarily a percentage of the population. The tipping point and ultimate aim of the globalist's is to gain control of the country's resources, especially food, through gaining control of the supply chains. Once they control the supply chains, they can control the production and distribution of everything. This is critical when it comes to food and who control the food supply chain. The riots and chaos are part of the globalist plan and that is what we see in the news everyday. But, the real battle for control of the nation is being waged largely unnoticed. The real battle is over who will control the food supply chain. I have over 20 years of management experience in food manufacturing with some of the nation's largest food processors and another 7 1/2 years working for the USDA-Food Safety Inspection Service. I can say from experience that if/when the supply chains are taken over, the nation will fall.
    Here is an important part of understanding the globalist playbook....on the Black Lives Matter website, just as much or more of the BLM movement's efforts are towards controlling and preventing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. That doesn't really make sense unless you understand that the Covid-19 control measures are part of the plan to take control of the nation's food supply chain.

10 Fake News Moments (propaganda)