Page 91 of 268 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Confusion in Tulsa: Mayor Issues Curfew as Trump Supporters Gather for Upcoming Rally

the Tulsa City mayor called a curfew the day before the rally just to with Trump Supporters who were waiting in line.

>>https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/st...82272044326502

>>https://twitter.com/i/status/1273822720443265025
    This just broke,
    You rdy?

>>https://cityoftulsa.org/government/m...t-mayor-bynum/

>Everyone needs to contact three people/places + TulsaPolice Dept, Tulsa City Mayor, & Governor Kevin Stitt.

If you really want to go nuts, here is Oklahoma Secretary of State Office of Administrative Rules.

Executive Offices
    >>(405) 521-3912
    Executive Legislative
    >>(405) 522-4565
    Human Resources
    >>(405) 521-3912
    Oklahoma Secretary of State Twitter:
    >@oklahoma_sos

>>https://cityoftulsa.org/government/m...t-mayor-bynum/
    >Tulsa City Mayor

Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt - Twitter:
    >>@GovStitt

Tell them that there is no precedent for them calling a last minute curfew the day before a rally when they know people have waited in line for days .
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    UN/NATO And Antifa Partnering Up For sanctuaries For US Cities?
    George Floyd’s Brother Asks United Nations to Investigate U.S. Policing

DNC's Plan To Replace Our Police With NATO Contractors - DEFUND NATO Police

"We Won’t Be Leaving The Democratic Party Anytime Soon" "The Communist Party USA National Committee chairman declared last week that while American Communists long for a third party, for the foreseeable future they remain committed to working with the Democratic Party, which he explains is the “most realistic electoral vehicle” for accomplishing their political agenda." "The party's' most immediate goal, he explains, is to work with Democrats to “disintegrat[e] Republican Party support at every level” in order to finally defeat the Right:" This Mayor is a Democrat! Allen West(U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Fla.) says about 80 House Democrats are members of the Communist Party Before his death in 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.” Communist controlled UN wants to take over our policing. Looks like they want a war! "War is the continuation of politics by other . . . means." When politics develops to a certain stage beyond which it cannot proceed by the usual means, war breaks out to sweep the obstacles from the way.... When the obstacle is removed and our political aim attained the war will stop. Nevertheless, if the obstacle is not completely swept away, the war will have to continue until the aim is fully accomplished.... It can therefore be said that politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. " "On Protracted War" (May 193, Selected Works, Vol. II, pp. 152-53 *

1"

George Webb just had his YouTube channel closed for exposing NATO plan to replace Police Departments with Dyncorp

George Webb Sweigert is creating George Webb Patreon Page ...
    [Search domain www.patreon.com/georgewebb] https://www.patreon.com/georgewebb
    Become a patron of George Webb Sweigert today: Read 400 posts by George Webb Sweigert and get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world's largest membership platform for artists and creators.

banned from youtube - moved to bitchute - may still be processing: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xf38bxAWSK72/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dpgk55H1VEV3/

THIS IS IT!
    SHOCKING! Susan Rice Quotes Trotsky, Says Trump Supporters Belong in the “Trash Heap of History”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-heap-history/

I was right, the Globalists will invade using Social Justice as their canard!
    UN Tweets Antifa Flag, ‘Express Concern’ Over the Violent Leftist Anarchists Being Branded ‘Terrorists’