Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: God's righteous judgment....

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    You think God, reconciling the world to Himself, through His Son, is a lie?
    forty9er, no answer? I was not being sarcastic. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    [sarcasm]
    I think there has to be some people who suffer horrible torment for all eternity. What else will those who are saved have for entertainment? Sitting on a cloud, playing a harp can get tedious.
    [/sarcasm]
    If it gets too tedious, they can always go watch the worms that never die and ponder what requirement the worms achieved to receive 'eternal' life? Were all the worms 'saved' or just the ones who 'believed'?

"Gehenna" was a garbage pit outside of Jerusalem. Somehow, "Sheol" and "Tophet" became this mystical "hell" that a loving god created. One of the reasons, emphasise "REASON" 49r has'nt been back. He was outed for the what he was/is. Just like "Al Swearingman", and I'm pretty sure it was the same person with dual accounts.
    I reccomend! http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/

"Empty barrels make the most noise"

Quote Originally Posted by nightflighter View Post
    "Gehenna" was a garbage pit outside of Jerusalem. Somehow, "Sheol" and "Tophet" became this mystical "hell" that a loving god created. One of the reasons, emphasise "REASON" 49r has'nt been back. He was outed for the what he was/is. Just like "Al Swearingman", and I'm pretty sure it was the same person with dual accounts.
    I think I remember Al, and I'm pretty sure I liked him, too. You must remember, nightflighter, that many people have been deceived. As Jesus said: "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." They think they are right. They, probably, 'honestly' think they are serving God, even if they kill their (His) enemies or kick them out of the 'synagogues'. Some of the deceived do not know they are deceived. Maybe they have been entrapped by satan, to do his will, though they aren't aware of that. They actually think they are one of the good guys. God, Himself, will, in my opinion, help them be set free from the snare, and make them His friends, someday. If we can be used by Him to accomplish that, what a joy it will be. Glory be to God!