Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language: Alec Baldwin

Default Body Language: Alec Baldwin

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BALDWIN GOES BUST: The ‘Alec Baldwin Show’ Bumped After Ratings Disaster

posted by Hannity Staff - 1 hour ago

Alec Baldwin’s new talk show was abruptly “bumped” from its Sunday night schedule after dismal ratings this week; dropping to Saturday nights in December as ABC struggles to stem the flow of viewers.
    “ABC’s patience with The Alec Baldwin Show has ended,” writes the Hollywood Reporter. “The network has pulled its remaining episodes of the pretaped talk show from its home on Sundays at 10 p.m., effective Nov. 18. Unaired new episodes of the series, hosted by Baldwin, will resume airing on in its new time slot on Saturdays, starting Dec. 8 at 10 p.m. Production on all the remaining episodes has already been completed.”
    The Sunday night slot will be filled with repeat episodes of ‘Shark Tank.’
    Baldwin made national headlines just days ago when he was arrested in New York City after allegedly assaulting another person.
    The incident is centered around a parking-space dispute.
    Read the full report at the Hollywood Reporter.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

42-Year-Old Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins Identified as Alec Baldwin’s Victim – Shot Dead on Movie Set

no Mr. Baldwin, why did you point a weapon, even a play one, at the director of photography and the producer and PULL THE DAMM trigger. gun went off twice before, with or without the addition of a trigger finger earlier in the production? then why use THE SAME GUN AGAIN? thought you were the smartest 'little pig' in the room. prep and pray, the end har arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    no Mr. Baldwin, why did you point a weapon, even a play one, at the director of photography and the producer and PULL THE DAMM trigger. gun went off twice before, with or without the addition of a trigger finger earlier in the production? then why use THE SAME GUN AGAIN? thought you were the smartest 'little pig' in the room. prep and pray, the end har arrived.

Except it was a REAL, LOADED, GUN. We will eventually find-out that the victim had some real dirt on Baldwin and that this was a murder