Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Myron Fagan Exposes Illuminati/CFR (1967)

Default Myron Fagan Exposes Illuminati/CFR (1967)

I just finished listening to this recording of Myron Fagan exposing the Illuminati in 1967. Someone who actually had the 3 albums posted it on YT. It is very long (2:30:00) but was well worth the listen. I've read bits and pieces here and there but this has way more info and detail than anything I have ever seen. He sites different references and archives throughout.

A little background on the narrator Myron Fagan (1887-1972). He was an American writer, producer & director for film and theater back in the day when he was referred to as a "Red Scare" figure (anti-communist) in the late 40's and 50's.

He starts from the very beginning with Adam Weishaupt, who launched and organized the Illuminati in the 1760's. Weishaupt was born a Jew, converted and became a Catholic Priest than defected at the request of the newly organized "House of Rothschild" and of course was funded by them. He was a Jesuit trained professor of Cannon Law turned Luciferian. The recording describes everything he was commissioned to do (where & when & how).

After the Civil War, Jacob Schiff the son of a Rabi, born in one of Rothschild's houses in Germany was groomed and brought to NYC to infiltrate our banking system. How he did that and so much more he was involved with...and of course he was funded by the Rothschild's.

At the end of the recording he talks about how Schiff turned the job of killing Christianity over to John D. Rockefeller. Who better to do it than the one who was entrusted to preserve it.

Every war, beginning with the French Revolution, has been engineered by the conspirators. This recording covers: All the big wars on (how & why & most interestingly who); makes the connection to the Masons and their lodges; names a lot of names of people who have been traitors in our government, starting with the traitors in on the Federal Reserve Act; tells how the CFR is the Illuminati in America & the UN is the housing for the future one world government; and so much more.

Notable current CFR Members - Roger Ailes, Joe Biden, Warren Beatty, Michael Bloomberg, Erin Burnett (CNN), George H. W. Bush, Richard Branson, Jimmy Carter, Dick Cheney, Bill & Hillary Clinton, George Clooney, Mario Cuomo, Katie Couric, Chris Dodd, Dianne Feinstein, Alan Greenspan, Newt Gingrich, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Angelina Jolie, John Kerry, Henry Kissinger, Paul Krugman (NYT), Charles Krauthammer (FNC), John McCain, Rupert Murdoch (FNC), Janet Napolitano, Sandra Day O'Connor, Henry Paulson, David Petraeus, Priscilla Presley, Janet Reno, Condoleezza Rice, Dan Rather, Charles Rangle, John & David Rockefeller, Charlie Rose, Diane Sawyer, George Soros, Lesley Stahl(CBS), George Stephanopoulos, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Paul Volcker(Fed Chair), Barbara Walters, etc.

Former Members - Monica Crowley(FNC), Heidi Cruz, Jeffrey Epstein, Gerald Ford, Jack Kemp, Nelson Rockefeller, Carl Sagan, Tony Snow, Ron Silver, Shirley Temple Black, Rick Warren, etc.

He tells of how "They" use the black man to further their agenda. We are still seeing it today with the BLM movement which is currently being funded by George Soros who sits on the CFR.

What I found most interesting was how they found all the bad guys, (Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, and later Hitler), groomed them, wrote books for them and put them in power. It filled in a lot of blanks for me just as finding the Kalergi Plan did . Hard to believe this info has been around since 1967. Remember the Russian Czar and his family...he lays out how the whole thing went down.

The illuminati has had control of mass media, except for small local publications, since before 1967. No wonder Obama is trying so hard in these next two months to give up America's control of the internet. Who wants and needs the control...UN/Illuminati. Makes sense.

Myron Fagan exposes the Illuminati/CFR [1967] - YouTube

Its great to talk about the people involved in the Illuminati....but few authors are aware enough to investigate the Satanic/Demonic side of the organization....its where they derive their power and their motivation.

I disagree with his history involving the Jews....but most have been sucked into this urban legend.

The Protocols of Zion were not written by the Jews, but by the KGB....but then again most don't understand that Marx was a self confessed Satanist.

The rabbit hole goes much deeper than this fellow illustrates.

For those who are interested, here are several publications that paint a clearer picture.

"Conspirator's Hierarchy:Committee of 300" by Dr. John Coleman
    "One World Order" by Dr. John Coleman
    "Diplomacy by Deception" by Dr. John Coleman
    "Global Tyranny..Step by Step" by William Jasper
    "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs
    "How the World Really Works" by Allan B. Jones
    "New World Order" by William Still
    "Pawns in the Game" by Guy William Carr
    "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke
    "The New World Order" by Ralph Epperson
    "One World" by Tal Brooke
    "En Route to Global Occupation" by Gary Kah

If you were to read one book on the subject, I would recommend reading Fritz Springmeier's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati".....its free online.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/
    Last edited by MagicMan; 08-22-2016 at 11:32 PM.
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

The Protocols of Zion were not written by the Jews, but by the KGB
    My memory could be faulty but I believe Protocols was written before the KGB existed.

I may look it up to be sure

Edit:
    1903 in Russia
    Last edited by Davy Crockett; 08-23-2016 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Additional info
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

I knew it was russia, and just assumed the KGB as they are/were doing this recently.

KGB Distributed Protocols of the Elders of Zion to the Muslim World

Andropov commissioned the first Arabic translation of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a Russian-forged 1905 propaganda book

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/194680/kgb-distributed-protocols-elders-zion-muslim-world-daniel-greenfield

----

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
    (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The forgery was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pr...Elders_of_Zion
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Thanks, Notto for posting this. It's always a good sign when more and more people wake up to the fact that the Illuminati is real and not some nutty conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan
    Its great to talk about the people involved in the Illuminati....but few authors are aware enough to investigate the Satanic/Demonic side of the organization....its where they derive their power and their motivation.
    Notto, if you would like to know more about the satanic aspect of the organization, MagicMan does have a point here. It's hard to find authors who know much about it. I can PM you a list of authors who I've found to have done investigative work in this area and have done a great job. Of course, MagicMan's suggestion of, "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" is a great read, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan
    The rabbit hole goes much deeper than this fellow illustrates.
    Again, I agree, but everyone has to start somewhere.
    Last edited by Sherree; 08-23-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Hey Notto,

Many thanks for the info. Watching the vid may be a task I don't have time for, except in drips and drabs, but I may get the book, and have it for a resource.

I would like to point you to this web site if you don't already know of it.

Also an online book called "Global Tyranny Step by Step" by William Jasper. Aaahhh, I see it is one MM suggested.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...y.htm#Contents

It seems to be located at the same site as Fritz's book. At the end of each chapter there are bunch's of links some in other languages, where you can follow that particular chapters content.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Thanks, Notto.

We have one who can see......

I knew it was russia, and just assumed the KGB as they are/were doing this recently
    I thought I remembered it as earlier than 1903.

That's what happens when you're a senile blond with ADHD
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner