Thread: The Hillary Thread with a Slant

Default The Hillary Thread with a Slant

Just to set the record straight, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who is more opposed to a HRC presidency than me. I might have my equals , though.

However, Hillary's health is visibly failing and I can't get past the fact that she has a soul and is in need of a savior.

We need to set politics aside for a moment, despite the terrible things we may believe she has done or failed to do, and pray for her salvation. Just imagine what a force for true good she could be if she gave her heart to Jesus and served him instead of her apparent priorities! And after all, she is no greater sinner than me (but I have accepted God's forgiveness).

I pray that God will soften her heart, and that she would humble herself and accept God's free gift of salvation. It is not too late for her yet.

Meh
    That's between her and God, I've not been invited to that convo. But if you want to be involved in virtue signaling then by all means do so and while your at it put in a good word for Stalin/Mao as well
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I would rather pray for the victims of her bloodshed and crimes and justice to be served.
    Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
    Joel 2:1

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Farp View Post
    Just to set the record straight, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who is more opposed to a HRC presidency than me. I might have my equals , though.

However, Hillary's health is visibly failing and I can't get past the fact that she has a soul and is in need of a savior.

We need to set politics aside for a moment, despite the terrible things we may believe she has done or failed to do, and pray for her salvation. Just imagine what a force for true good she could be if she gave her heart to Jesus and served him instead of her apparent priorities! And after all, she is no greater sinner than me (but I have accepted God's forgiveness).

I pray that God will soften her heart, and that she would humble herself and accept God's free gift of salvation. It is not too late for her yet.
    You're a good person.

Okay Farp, I'll join in with you.
    One day or Day one?

I've prayed for Obama, and I'll pray for Hillary.
    It's All I have.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

I will pray as God leads me.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I pray we will survive...

Our capacity for love is given by the grace from God Almighty. When we cannot see the potential Christ in others, we should first pray for our own hearts and then pray for others. Though Peter had the grace to see the Transfiguration he denied his savior three times. But after the indewlling of the Holy Spirit even his shadow had power. We must be open to the grace of God and see our own imperfect soul in a humble state. Thanks for the good post.

Judicial Watch Uncovers 756 Pages Of New Hillary Emails That She Tried To Destroy, Several Were Classified

BREAKING: Judicial Watch today announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified (1/4).
    https://t.co/INxKemnrax
    — Judicial Watch (@JudicialWatch) March 21, 2019
    More crimes. So is anyone actually going to do anything about it?
    Via Judicial Watch:
    (Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified and were transmitted over her unsecure, non-“state.gov” email system.
    Hillary Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in another Judicial Watch case, she declared under penalty of perjury in 2015 that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”
    In 2017, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. Until the court intervened and established a new deadline, the State Department had been slow-walking the release of those documents at a rate that would have required Judicial Watch and the American people to wait until at least 2020 to see all the releasable Clinton material. The production of documents in this case is now concluded with the FBI being only able to recover or find approximately 5,000 of the 33,000 government emails Hillary Clinton took and tried to destroy.
    Judicial Watch obtained the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on May 6, 2015, after the State Department failed to respond to a March 4, 2015, FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)) seeking:
    All emails sent and received by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in her official capacity as Secretary of State, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Secretary Clinton regarding her non-“state.gov” email address.
    This final batch of Clinton emails includes five new classified emails and communications with controversial figures Lanny Davis and Sidney Blumenthal.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."