Thread: Angels Watching Over Us?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Spirits", I would say more than "angels". I thought it was the former from what I experienced through my childhood. In my teen years, the "intensity" began. I was a "christian".
    I reccomend! http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/

"Empty barrels make the most noise"

Spiritual Encounter #4

This encounter happened at a time in my life when I was most troubled with many things, for one I was having trouble with fall allergies, to the point where my Doctors told me to move West to escape the Missouri ragweed, that had me miserable, my wife was six months pregnant, expecting our second child in January of 1970. We were living in our first home that we bought in 1964, and we now had it for sale, because we had just purchased a new home that would be built, and ready to move in by early spring of 1970.

You might say hey this is not a bad thing, new baby on the way, and a new home, to move in and decorate, what more could you ask for? I don't know why I was feeling so depressed, because my wife was the one pregnant, never complaining about much, and happy with the idea that it could be a little girl, since we already had a boy, and decorating the baby room accordingly.

Well maybe some of this was beginning to show-up in the work place, a factory where we built subway cars for Chicago, and many other major cites across America. One of my coworkers Charles, ask me to go fishing with him over the weekend, he had a place where clear water creeks flowed around his property, with a near-by lake also, seem like it could be a fishermen paradise, sound good to me.

Charles lived on a small farm about 40 miles south of St. Louis MO. we decided to go fishing over the weekend, I would drive down Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon, that would give us plenty of time for fishing. I have to say this is one thing I loved to do, because fishing was my favorite sport along with hunting, it was a family thing as I grew-up, as we lived off the land in the early days.

It was a perfect fall day, with a overcast sky as I left to head south, when I arrived at his place it was fairly nice and we got right down to fishing in this clear water creek. The fishing was good catching and releasing the ones we didn't want to keep, later in the day it started to rain on us but that didn't stop us, as we fished right up to dark then headed to his place, to clean our fish, having fresh fried Fish for dinner, before going to bed.

After a good nights sleep and a bite to eat for breakfast, we got back to some morning fishing, before it was time for me to get ready to head back home. It was around noon when we called it quits, cleaned our fish and put them on ice in a big cooler, I had taken with me. The cooler was full of fish and ice, and we loaded it in the front of my 1966 Volkswagen Beetle, because that's where the trunk was on this rear engine car.

I must say it was great getting away from home, but on the other hand, I was missing my wife and son, leaving her there six months pregnant, taking care of my 2-1/2 year old son, she had to have her hands full doing so, needless to say I was feeling a little bit guilty, with me having all the fun.

Driving home I had time to think about things, most of it was about how I could be better than my neighbors or just fit-in with their life style of things. When you grow up poor and you start having a little money in your pocket you really do foolish things, and that was a problem I didn't see, but God was about to get my attention real soon.

With only a few more miles to go before reaching home, I heard this still small voice say buckle your seat-belt, not thinking much of it, again buckle your seat-belt, the last and finial time a little louder buckle your seat-belt, I didn't do it, now I'm approaching, a 4 way stoplight, with a green arrow in my favor, to turn left across a divided highway, doing so without stopping, just slowing down enough, to make the left turn.

All I can remember was waking-up still in my car, with the passenger side all crush-in, the car was up-right on it's wheels, I was able to get out of the car on drivers-side, which I did. From what eyewitnesses say they saw was this, as I crossed the first lane on the divided highway a pickup truck going full speed hit my car on the passengers side, and spun it around a least 3 times in the highway, never turning it over.

I was taken to the Hospital no one was killed, never heard what happened to the truck or the driver, but I had no broken bones, just a big cut on my forehead, and bruises on my arms and back, the Hospital released me to go home, I even went to work the next day.

This is what I saw when I viewed the car in a salvage lot, the car was totally destroyed, the drivers seat was ripped out of the floor the bolts that held the seat in place broken in half, the dash was crushed flat where my body hit, the rear-view mirror still had skin hanging on it from my forehead, the passenger door was buckled outward, from my back hitting it with such force, it being held in place by nothing because the door-lock was broken.

I did not know Jesus Christ as my Savior at this time, who was it that told me to buckle my seat-belt? What would of happened if that passenger door had failed to keep me in the car? How did my drivers seat get ripped out of the floor breaking the bolts? How did the car stay up-right after spinning around several time from impact? In those days there was very little plastic inside the cars, the dash was mostly metal, and no air-bags to protect you, but someone was there for me.

That's my Fishing Story, it would be a little more than 5 years before I would know Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Someone at the accident site removed the cooler from my damaged car with the Fish and Ice all intact, and returned it while I was in the Hospital.
    It was a few weeks later I called our families together for a Huge Fish Cook-out we all celebrated our Good-luck that no one got killed and life was good for now.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

My sister in law has had some crazy experience in things like this...

Her god father was her uncle who was killed in a car crash right after the baptism in the early 70's.

Anyways...Roxy went in for oral surgery when she was a teenager and she heard a voice tell her "tell Alfie (her older cousin Alfredo) to straighten up..."

She saw him a bit later and told him what had been said to her. I guess he stopped smoking pot and was trying to clean up his act when she went in for round 2, when she was told that everything was "ok..." A few days later he was killed by someone with an ice pick.

Another time she was heading to join up with a group of friends when she got an uneasy feeling and then saw another friend and to talk to her. The group of friends was waiting at a bus stop and the bus did not stop - it went in and killed several kids and severely injured the rest.

Talk like this and about the angels stories above makes me wonder............people say that once you are dead - YOU ARE DEAD what about the other things that others have experienced?

Just wondering?

Ferris
    VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...

Ferris: Thank You

God must have a Great plan for Roxy, because God is in control, but Satan has come to Kill and destroy, but Jesus Christ has come to save us, so we can have eternal life.
    Thanks for sharing her story.
    God Bless

Spiritual Encounter #5

This encounter was mentioned in " My Story " a testimony of how I got saved, and Jesus Christ became my Lord and Savior in 1975. God does have a plan for your life, and I have a testimony to prove it.
    At the time of this spiritual encounter I was seeking work, having been unemployed for 4 months, and desperately needing work to provide for my family. I was spending a lot of time in Gods Word and seeking His help in finding a job soon. Was this job opportunity from God or was it me making the decision to except it?

It had been a long time since I done any field, are shop work, I was praying that wouldn't be a problem for me. It was a couple of weeks later, I received a phone call wanting to know if I would be interested doing some duct work, and installing a ventilator hood, in Pop Pies Chicken, I excepted the job, even if it was to last only two weeks.

Getting up and going to work was no problem, it just meant I would have to get-up a little earlier to pray before I had breakfast and head-off to work. My first day working on the roof installing a hood fan went real good. The second day I was praying in my garage as I was walking around, now for me to do that was not unusual at all, done that many times. As I stopped for a moment, I though, I heard the Holy Spirit, say pray for your back, then I though it happen again, but putting that though away, I continued praying for family and love ones as usual.

It was inside around noon I had to finish caulking a ventilator, just before lunch break, I was climbing up the ladder when one of the legs kicked out, and I lost my grip and fell, to the concrete floor on my butt. The men working in and around me wanted to know if I was OK, I said sure, just so I wouldn't be sent home. I had my lunch and worked the remaining part of the day, in such pain, moving my legs was almost impossible. I managed to drive my car home, I had to have had Gods help, because my back was broken in two places, with a crushed disk, at the third lumbar, meaning I would be in bed for several weeks, before I could walk again. Wishing now that I would of listened to the Holy Spirit, and covered my back in prayer, that morning. How many times do we not listen to God, and go on doing our own thing, another lesson for me, pay attention, to the Lord, because Satan has come to kill and destroy us, but Jesus Christ has come that we can live under his protection, and have eternal life.

I'm very hard headed, we need to listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying, because He knows, what is best for you, and your family. We now live dangerous times, when our Faith will be tested, in full measure, as we put our trust, in Our Savior Jesus Christ. He will never leave us or forsake us.

The Lord told me later He was going to heal my back, and He did, when I got back to Reno NV. I was able to give testimony to his healing power, and how God does have a plan for each one of us.

In one Full Gospel Business Meeting that we held for "The Right of Passage" a prison for underage kids, all in their early teens, more than 50 of them came forward crying they wanted Jesus Christ as their Savior. The Holy Spirit moved mightily in this grope of young teenagers.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

Thank you so much for sharing.

Spiritual Encounter #6

As I remember this sixth encounter took place in the early 1990's, now as I write and try remembering just how this all came about, back then, was me putting my faith, and trust, in the Lord every day of my life, it just becomes a natural way of living with Jesus Christ, as your Savior, and best friend.

This story begins with my friend Roland and I flying from Reno NV. to Lake Havasu City AZ. for a weekend, in his 180 Cessna Turbo-Prop airplane. We had to move a few things, out of his condo down there, back up to Reno, because he sold it, plus we could also get some time fishing on the Lake Saturday, before we headed back on Sunday.

We got up early Sunday to head back home, but not before we checked out the weather, for our return to Reno. Everything was a go, so we had some breakfast, and took off as planed. Now there is one thing I need to mention, we had loaded the airplane with a few items we were taking back with us, so we had to be careful, because we had a weight issue, we were loaded to the max aloud, for this airplane and the two of us for flying.

The weather was sunny and warm for a spring day, the ride was smooth, with no wind problems, I fell asleep in the copilot seat after a couple of hours flying, when I woke-up, I looked over at Roland, he had his oxygen mask on, he said there was only enough oxygen left just for the pilot, meaning him, where are we I ask, he said over Nevada just south of Tonopah NV. Looking out the window and flying above 14,000 ft we were headed into a spring storm, that hadn't show-up on the weather report earlier, this can happen when flying in mountainous country.

Roland said we have to get down and find a place to land, because we where at the point of no return, meaning not enough fuel to go back, as we where now in the storm front, with the airplane rocking from the wind, not being able to see anything below, in the cloud bank, he ask me to look for a opening so we could get down under the clouds, and see where to land. We new we were close to the Tonopah airport but without visual site we could not land the airplane.

Saying a short prayer for the Lord to open the clouds so we could get down, we soon spotted a small hole just ahead, where it was big enough to do just that, we were able to get our bearings where we were, and land at Tonopah a small airport about 7500 ft up in the mountains of Nevada. We climbed out of the airplane, and quickly tied it down so the wind wouldn't damage it.

We no more then got in the airport terminal, when it started snowing, it snowed so hard, we had over 6 inches of the white stuff fall in just a hour, we had to wait out the storm there, and have Roland's brother and wife that lived close by to drive us 200 miles to Reno. It would be a few days later when they drove back to Tonopah to get the airplane.

The strange thing about that opening in the clouds is this, as we waited out the storm in the Terminal, we meet a man and his wife from Florida who was headed to Idaho, they were behind us caught in the same situation, they had to land their airplane. Now the opening in the cloud lasted long enough for them also, as it closed up, and the storm proceeded. The couple from Florida said it was a miracle for that small opening in the clouds, to be where it was, close enough to the airport, where we could all land safely. We all agreed it had to be answered prayer.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

My Testimony of how Jesus found me in a time where I had no sense of direction or where I was going, It's My Story here with TTOL.

God Bless

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...s-saving-grace

Arrowcreek, I see that you don't post much but I wanted you to know, your stories made me rejoice in the Lord for His saving Grace and Mercy and gave me a deeper understanding in how God's Angels watch over us and lift us up in their hands lest we dash our foot on a rock...

Thank you, it serves to remind us to bless the Lord and not to forget His benefits...

Shalom and Amen...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Dear Brothers & Sisters
    I’m supposed to have my Knee Surgery next week Tuesday the 16th of May. I have to be careful not to get hurt and stay healthy between now and then. I want to get this knee surgery over with so I can do my share and be helpful around the house. But pray for me I’m having these horrible head aches and BP problems that could cause me not to it have done. I meet with my Doctor this Friday at 9:20 am for Per-operation scheduling. Pray everything goes well for me.
    God Bless